Looking to find military school graduate friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxn

Banned
I'm looking to find someone who used to attend a military school who I was friends with (not through military school because I am a civilian). I don't know where she lives and I was wandering if anyone could help me locate where she lives. We used to be friends and now I don't know where she lives.

Alright, here is a description of her. She is somewhat on the short side with red hair, asthma, and a high-pitched voice. She usually wears a brown suit. Her name is Milhouse and she lives in Crystal Lake somewhere between Crystal Lake and Chicago. I know she lives in that area because whenever we meet up, she gets off of the train going into Crystal Lake. She might have just been visiting Chicago that one day and actually lives in Crystal Lake. I'm not sure.

If anyone knows this individual, could you give me her home address so I can visit her as a friend? I would look up her name in an online phone book but I always forget her last name and I haven't seen her in a while so I can't ask her. If nobody knows her, could you tell me ways in which I could find it out online? Thanks.

Please help me. She is my friend and I want to bring her some brownies(non-fattening recipe of course since she used to go to a military school).

Directed to xxxn

Basic practice and precautions should be taken with sharing personal information online, there are many threats out there by sharing personal information, especially someone else's.

You should be careful with sharing that with strangers, especially online, for it's almost if not impossible to remove once you post it. Anyone can save it, and store it.

I know you did not post anything to specific, apart from the location and physical description of someone. But unless you know someone here personally then the advisable method would be via PM to them, and that the person you are looking for knows you are posting information about them, I don't think it's a good idea to pursue finding someone via these means due to obivious dangers invlovled.

Just a friendly word of advice.

Hope you find your friend, just be careful out there, the web is a dangorous place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back