looking for dog tags

MilidarUSMC

any of you navy or USMC guys know where i can get some tags around Pensacola NAS. kinda lost mine and dont know where i get some new ones. hopefully i dont have to go through my command but if i do i guess i do. lost them during a PT run when i tripped on a root and kept running. i think they slipped off my head as i rolled. well hopefully one of you guys can let me know where to get new tags.

Tell your Company Gunny that you lost your ID tags. Then after you take your smoke session, he'll send you down to supply where they make you a new set.

Listen to 03USMC.

A) It won't cost anything except perhaps a few layers of skin

B) If you're caught without them while you wait for some mail order company to send you a set your punnishment will be ten times worse than if you fess up now.

it is better just to get them at your supplyer because then you don't have to worry about is this the right one and you don't have too wait 2 weeks to get them

Chain of command me lad, chain of command. I dunno how it'd be in the US, but in Australia it'd be:

"Bugger.... Corporal, I lost my bloody ID tags, can you hook us a new set"

The corporal will have his words to you, he'll then put things in progress to get you a new set through the platoon commander. It costs nothing, you don't really get in any trouble, and you keep your integrity. They prefer it if your honest with them, rather than lie or try to hide things from them.

i got some new ones at saigon sams right outside of Camp Lejuen, 6 bucks so it doesnt bother me much, saved me an ass chewing, thanks guys.

strange ? izzat so important for you in the USMC ? :shock:

that's just a part of our military stuff here in France.

they generally stay in our "overseas file" (dossier opex), if we loose the tag (just one, than can be broken, oversized...) we just say the Plt leader, have to write a short report, that's all, we have a new set !
:roll:

try this store, can't be cheaper than him
http://cgi.ebay.com/MILITARY-DOG-TA...ryZ36071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back