looking for army buddie

goingpostal

my name is John Goode i was station in Sweinfurt Germany with 3/4cav that changed to 1/4 cav when we got deployed to Bosnia 95 96 time frame i am just wanting to get a hold of anybody that was there when i was and would realy like to get in contact with Ron G. Swanson he was one of if not my very best friends you can email my at goingpostal54321@yahoo.com or hit me up on face book thanks

my name is John Goode i was station in Sweinfurt Germany with 3/4cav that changed to 1/4 cav when we got deployed to Bosnia 95 96 time frame i am just wanting to get a hold of anybody that was there when i was and would realy like to get in contact with Ron G. Swanson he was one of if not my very best friends you can email my at goingpostal54321@yahoo.com or hit me up on face book thanks

Have you tried FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, LINKEDIN, etc? I assume you know where hes from, try the online whitepages.

yeah i have tried facebook,myspace,military.com and no luck finding Ron but did find a few other people which was great thanks for your help

Back