Lookin for some National Guard cadences

The Guard uses the general Army cadences. Unless of course you've got some former Marines in your unit then you might hear some USMC cadences.........until the Top stops that.

I never said it quite like that. I have said it with a little extra spice though.

www.limewire.com Please note: Its used for downloading various types of media...and if you ready the user-agreement it says in all of its wordy-ness that it is illegal to download songs..fair warning..I have tons of great cadences from there from all branches (mostly Army)

just so you don't screw up your computer. make sure you have good virus scanner and adware/malware detector and remover when using programs like limeware. also the program itself has adware in the free version so just be careful with it. ;)

just so you don't screw up your computer. make sure you have good virus scanner and adware/malware detector and remover when using programs like limeware. also the program itself has adware in the free version so just be careful with it. ;)

I don't know what I would do without virus software.

Back