and look who's back

PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

haha hey guys!!!!! ive been missing! and im sorry. we moved and had absolutely no internet what so ever! it sucked but im back now!. im just saying hi. how has everyone been? great i hope!

haha not a wife yet! not til april. but oh my i cant wait. were having a full oh marine corps wedding. sword ceremony in all. it should be beautiful! im doing good, just stressed with wedding planning! miss you guys haha! and ur right i probably dont know anyone anymore! but anyways ill include some pictures!

86small.jpg
thats my wedding dress, well will be once it comes in jan. in the right size lol

familysmall2.jpg
dateresturauntsmall.jpg
me and my fiance brett :D

kikimesmall.jpg
twinskitchensmall.jpg
and me and my 2 best friends!

hey PROUDsisOFaUSmarine... omg what a name :)

Good Luck with the wedding... sure sounds like its going to be a nice one too :)

You're still as beautiful as ever.
Yeah I forgot you were going to get married in April.
Will we be seeing you on the boards?

yea i should be posting more now. and especially once i get all moved in with my fiance. he'll be gone during tha dyas, and im taking a few months off from work after were married so ill need something to do haha!

Welcome back, ProudSis. Seems like I was gone about the same time u were. Just started back yesterday, but I'm guessing my photos wouldn't have quite the attraction. You look great in that wedding dress!!

WB Proudsis and may I say you look damn fine in that dress of yours. You have one lucky lucky man there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back, Megan! :)

Thanksgiving was good -- better half flew me out to Colorado to spend it with her folks out there. How was your's?

Back