Look at this poser trying to say that he is a Ranger!

Ya know he has one of those faces that for some reason I just need an excuse ya know what I mean... its an intangible quality... there is just something there that brings out the knuckle-draggin neanderthal in me... overwhelming urge to just smack the... sorry, time for me to go stand in line for a bus.
;)

This is priceless...
http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2006/05/stop_the_lies.html

His "ranger" school class photo is something to behold. :)

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
Ya know he has one of those faces that for some reason I just need an excuse ya know what I mean... its an intangible quality... there is just something there that brings out the knuckle-draggin neanderthal in me... overwhelming urge to just smack the... sorry, time for me to go stand in line for a bus.
;)

This is priceless...
http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2006/05/stop_the_lies.html

His "ranger" school class photo is something to behold. :)

Edit: Just saw the "Ranger School" class photo. lol

Ss-s-ss-sssstop being mean.:D

Last edited:
Then I learned a senior named Bueller had sworn his revenge on me because I smoked his Ferrari with my 600 horsepower VTEC Civic, which does 180 mph in the quarter, easy.
rofl.gif

An upperclassmen named Dawson became enraged after learning I completely wanged his girlfriend Stacey, who went into a jealous fit after she found out I also wanged her totally hot mom.

That's oddly close to a song . . .
Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

omfg!! listen to these:

They accused me of showering in my underpants during PE

Why in the world would anyone give a **** if he showers with them on or off?

the angry judge gave me the hard alternatives: jail, the Army, or male modeling school.

wtf?? male modeling school? I hardly think a judge would sentence that!!

and the lies just keep getting stupider, and stupider after that...

I remember back in that old thread when I said these people should just get a fine. Well, now I changed my mind. They are annoying as ****, even to a civilian like myself who has family in the services. If anyone buys their stories, they are dishonoring everyone else who has actually been in the military.

Back