Look At The Kitties

Missileer

Dad, come quick and see the kitties.:D

Kitties.jpg

:shock: HAHAHA....Are the girls your granddaugthers? lol

I don't have any. But I do have four Grandsons who would very likely bring me a skunk, rattlesnake, black mamba, hornet's nest complete with hornets, and on and on. :sarc:

Here kitty, kitty, kitty...LOL That's exactly something my animal loving nieces would do. LOL Too funny!!!

I think they look pretty cute, but since I never dealt with shunks, they would look cute to me. :confused:

Last edited:
The site I'm working at now has 100 sq acres and quite a lot of it is wooded. I walked out the door headed home one evening and there, about five paces away was a skunk. They fear nothing or no one so I backed to the door and left by another less wooded area.

I don't have any. But I do have four Grandsons who would very likely bring me a skunk, rattlesnake, black mamba, hornet's nest complete with hornets, and on and on. :sarc:

That's not a bad thing is it. It'd be worse if they sat inside playing playstation all day.

those kids' momma probly wasnt none to happy lol that would be something i would have done i was always in trouble as a kid and still stay in trouble for the most part but its all harmless hehe

Back