look for 1944 STG for Sale

pres259

I am looking to for a 1944 STG for sale for my collection. I am interested in a full automatic not a semi automatic reproduction. Any suggestions or links on where I can purchase one.

I am looking to for a 1944 STG for sale for my collection. I am interested in a full automatic not a semi automatic reproduction. Any suggestions or links on where I can purchase one.

Are you looking for a genuine one or a replica?

If you are after genuine then I have had a great deal of success in purchasing one through European auctions, there has been the odd one up for sale in the USA on Ebay and if that fails I would suggest contacting these people http://claus.espeholt.dk/ as they were very helpful in authenticating the one I finally purchased.

I am looking for an authentic one. I want to add this to my collection. I have had no luck in locating one here in the USA. Thank you for the help.

There was one for sale in Arizona about a month ago and he had lowered the price on it twice because it hadn't sold, it may be worth checking up on.

STG 44 for sale in Arizona.

Do you have the contact information for the stg for sale in Arizonia?

Thanks

Sorry I don't, the picture I posted
MP44.jpg

was of that particular weapon and I know it was Arizona as I was going to get family to check it out (they live there) if these other ones fell through, I he had it priced at $25,000 to start but had dropped it to $19,000 when I last looked.

I am reasonably sure it was on E-Bay but am not 100%, I will look through my book marks again but it may pay to check with ebay and some of there previous sales.

Sorry I don't, the picture I posted
MP44.jpg

was of that particular weapon and I know it was Arizona as I was going to get family to check it out (they live there) if these other ones fell through, I he had it priced at $25,000 to start but had dropped it to $19,000 when I last looked.

I am reasonably sure it was on E-Bay but am not 100%, I will look through my book marks again but it may pay to check with ebay and some of there previous sales.

Since I can't edit the previous post I figure I would also add a link to this website that may be able to assist those looking for items...

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/

pres 259

I have ORIGINAL STG 44 live and legal! Also have 8 original mags and case original ammo
w/stripperclips in original boxes!! I can supply photos, if interested. ALL NFA RULES APPLY!

Last edited:
Back