A long time reader joins in

Molly Pitcher

Hello,

I'm Charge 7's fiancee. Soon to be his wife. I've been reading these pages for months now and decided I'd start making some posts of my own. All the more reason now that Charge will be much more busy since he's now back in (the ceremony is this weekend) and will be off doing some training very soon. We both thought it would be nice if I could say my own things and also let him know what's been going on here from time to time when he's too busy to login or find a computer.

Don't expect me to say the same things he has or does. He is the love of my life, but we aren't joined at the hip either. I tend to be more on the liberal side than him in many things but less forgiving than him is some others. You'll find out where as time goes on no doubt.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining in the community here. Some of you I already feel I know from reading your posts.

BTW, I wanted to use the name "Major Babe" as my screen name here since I'm a major's babe but Charge wouldn't let me. He said it was over the top. Oh well, I guess a famous artillery wife will have to do. :lol:

Can't beat "Molly Pitcher". Maybe Charge would go for "Major Charge_7's Babe" but that would take to type. Welcome. :)

You guys won't be seeing that much of me soon for at least some weeks. I think you'll find Molly to be a step up though. :lol:

And, Missileer, it's enough that I know she's a major babe. :D

Charge 7 said:
You guys won't be seeing that much of me soon for at least some weeks. I think you'll find Molly to be a step up though. :lol:

And, Missileer, it's enough that I know she's a major babe. :D

That's true. As for yourself, "be careful out there" as the Seargeant on Hill Street Blues would tell his patrols.

Welcome to the forums

I hope you like writting letters, cos they help out lot when a guys away on training, since you said Charge was about go to train. One of the biggest morale boosters you can get in betwen crawling in the mud and stuff.

As for the name you could have compromised, how do these sound...

Major_Molly

Pitcher_Babe

7_Pitchers

Babe_7

Babe_with_7_Pitchers

Charging_Major_$$$_for_7_pitchers_for_Molly_Babe

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for all the nice welcomes! :D

Don't quit your day job though, gladius. Just kidding! :p

He'll get letters. He won't be gone all that long though at least not this time (sigh). Thank goodness for phones with text messages. How nice to be able to send a quick endearment whenever we want! Charge found a web page that makes it easy to do from your computer. I'll have to ask him how he does it so I can send them to him while he's gone.

Back