London torched.

TO M.MARSH

“Funny thing that. I have for years treated you with velvet gloves because I wished to show care and compassion towards you since you posted that you were slightly handicapped. Funny old life ain't it.”

During my unavoidable absence, my temper has cooled. As I promised I am back to pursue the matter and I would point out that actually the troll in this case is yourself, and you have hi-jacked my thread.
At the top is the post which you refer to as an accusation; take a look – it is no accusation – it is a sad and poignant reflection regarding a friendly empathy towards you which I have respected for years.
As evidence of this I can boldly refer you to each and every response I have made to your posts over the years – always kind, careful and supportive.
With your inflated ego and lack of empathy you now decide to magnify this for your own show-boating and deride it as a negative.
Of course I now begrudge you those years of careful consideration.
Since my return late on Saturday night I have tried to find on the Forum the two posts in question, years 2007 or 2008 I would guess; these hold the key to any confusion which has arisen; the one I recall and the one which you recall.
Certainly we know that such a dialogue regarding slight handicap took place. However, I became incensed at your suggestion that you believed you had corrected my version at that time, in your up-date. I knew this to be untrue because I did not mention it to anyone at the time, until this thread.
You accuse me of being old – an old man; I wager a £ to a pinch of snuff that my memory is better than yours. I am a fulfilled man, young at heart; it is possible that you may have been a boring old fart all your life, who knows at this distance?
Without the benefit of the two posts in question it does not seem possible to move forward and therefore I will accede to your demands – I have put up my case and now I will shut up – unless provoked.

I no longer give a damn about your pathetic accusations, excuses or even what you think of me (its mutual). The very fact you'd dig up this crap up again 2 weeks later and immediately resorted to making new accusations and name-calling (under the guise of burying the hatchet) means you are clearly trying to provoke me into another argument. This time however I'll listen to the good advice I was given and will no longer be indulging you.

Last edited:
That's all good MMarsh, excepting only that the indulgence was always from me to you; a complete waste of empathy. As you say - it's mutual - and an absolute pleasure as far as I am concerned.
FIN.

That's all good MMarsh, excepting only that the indulgence was always from me to you; a complete waste of empathy. As you say - it's mutual - and an absolute pleasure as far as I am concerned.
FIN.

I no longer give a damn about your pathetic accusations, excuses or even what you think of me (its mutual). The very fact you'd dig up this crap up again 2 weeks later and immediately resorted to making new accusations and name-calling (under the guise of burying the hatchet) means you are clearly trying to provoke me into another argument. This time however I'll listen to the good advice I was given and will no longer be indulging you.

Sure - as I said, that's fine; I give you the floor. I am done with this, if unprovoked.

Sure - as I said, that's fine; I give you the floor. I am done with this, if unprovoked.

TO M.MARSH

“Funny thing that. I have for years treated you with velvet gloves because I wished to show care and compassion towards you since you posted that you were slightly handicapped. Funny old life ain't it.”

During my unavoidable absence, my temper has cooled. As I promised I am back to pursue the matter and I would point out that actually the troll in this case is yourself, and you have hi-jacked my thread.
At the top is the post which you refer to as an accusation; take a look – it is no accusation – it is a sad and poignant reflection regarding a friendly empathy towards you which I have respected for years.
As evidence of this I can boldly refer you to each and every response I have made to your posts over the years – always kind, careful and supportive.
With your inflated ego and lack of empathy you now decide to magnify this for your own show-boating and deride it as a negative.
Of course I now begrudge you those years of careful consideration.
Since my return late on Saturday night I have tried to find on the Forum the two posts in question, years 2007 or 2008 I would guess; these hold the key to any confusion which has arisen; the one I recall and the one which you recall.
Certainly we know that such a dialogue regarding slight handicap took place. However, I became incensed at your suggestion that you believed you had corrected my version at that time, in your up-date. I knew this to be untrue because I did not mention it to anyone at the time, until this thread.
You accuse me of being old – an old man; I wager a £ to a pinch of snuff that my memory is better than yours. I am a fulfilled man, young at heart; it is possible that you may have been a boring old fart all your life, who knows at this distance?
Without the benefit of the two posts in question it does not seem possible to move forward and therefore I will accede to your demands – I have put up my case and now I will shut up – unless provoked.

Kindly now stop trying to provoke me by repeating posts about yourself on my thread. Get on-topic or clear off.
I remind you of the above caveat.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Kindly now stop trying to provoke me by repeating posts about yourself on my thread. Get on-topic or clear off.
I remind you of the above caveat.

I no longer give a damn about your pathetic accusations, threats, excuses or even what you think of me (its mutual). The very fact you'd dig up this crap up again 2 weeks later and immediately resorted to making new accusations and name-calling (under the guise of burying the hatchet) means you are clearly trying to provoke me into another argument. This time however I'll listen to the good advice I was given and will no longer be indulging you.

Last edited:
I no longer give a damn about your pathetic accusations, threats, excuses or even what you think of me (its mutual). The very fact you'd dig up this crap up again 2 weeks later and immediately resorted to making new accusations and name-calling (under the guise of burying the hatchet) means you are clearly trying to provoke me into another argument. This time however I'll listen to the good advice I was given and will no longer be indulging you.

I suggest you stop indulging me then. :lol:

IMPORTANT EDIT : I have not THREATENED you at any time in any way.

Last edited:
Del Boy

Its a very simple reason why Immigrants come to the UK. They are not allowed anywhere else. By law, the French police will deport anyone without papers within 24 hours. Thats why illegals don't bother to come here, they have know they have no chance to be allowed to stay.

No far right parties in the UK? Are you serious? Surely you are not that blind. Then what are the BNP and EDL if not far right? Marxist? EDL = English Defense League, by the name alone you can tell its far right. Your own newspapers call them the far right. But you know better than everyone right?

BACK ON TOPIC.

The comment re. far right parties is nonsense - the EDL is not a party to date and its issues are only those of Islamisation - no other restrictions. They have never therefore received a vote.
What word makes them far right by name I cannot imagine - English? Defence? League??? How about Red Cross = Angry Commies. British Legion - Wow!

BNP is very small and has NEVER up til now been able to garner votes from the British to any degree or mount any presence of note at Westminster. On the other hand, the French vote very very heavily for the far right and are able to mount serious Fascist challenges for power.

In this respect England is far different from France.

Why do legals & illegals cram in here ? Read on:-

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-08-10.html

Why do the English feel uncomfortable ?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/268680/John-Cleese-London-s-no-longer-an-English-city

Torching London?

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/268734

Last edited:
That is over.
We are now back on- topic and addressing the subject; my last post is all content, responding to relevant issues without rancour.

UP-DATE :- Of those convicted so far, 83% already known to police; 75% already have criminal records.

Last edited:
Back