London torched.

Don't be so childish and simplistic and patronising and insulting. Much off my childhood and schooldays were spent in exactly the toughest and poorest areas of Hackney, and Tottenham and Bethnal Green, even tougher; we were much poorer then; One bedroom with five of us; one living room for us containing the gas cooker, and the coal for the fire was tipped into a cupboard in that room.; no water or sink; that was outside on the third floor landing, one cold water sink between five families; the only toilet was up another outside flight of steps, again shared by five families; after WW11, from that home, I won the scholarship to Grammar school; poor, Yes, Happy - Yes. We all worked and dragged ourselves up, but we didn't expect others to give us anything; that is why, scholarship or not, I went to sea as soon as school was finished. So don't give me your old nonsense regarding poor areas. Doesn't it strike you as an odd coincidence that these criminals own community, and the Pakistani community, and the Sikh community and the Turkish community amongst others utterly condemn the actions of this gang culture criminality and in fact came onto the streets to confront them, and calling for increased police power and numbers and activity; they have all been under siege.. These gangs live on benefits and do not work, do not wish to work, wish to pursue their criminal stealing and drug dealing. Now they enjoy arson. They have the same education etc. offerred to them as all other communities. This is not the lumpen prolitariat, they have been shooting and knifing each other for some time. Solution after solution has been made available to them, without effect. They feed off your 'happy calm people'. They love the bragging rights. They love the gang gangster culture.

Bill Bratton time in the UK. This might happen.There is no justification whatsoever for these criminals, political or other wise, just wanton criminality.

Three Muslim young men were deliberately run down and killed it seems, another elderly man in his own leafy suberb beaten unconcious and robbed and dying with no way of knowing yet who he is. Malaysian student pulled from his bike and jaw and teeth broken, lifted from the floor and robbed then left on the pavement. (See You Tube.)

Many police injured. So far 1400 arrests and climbing. Courts are working all night.

And you shouldn't be so bloody sensitive, Nothing I said was insulting and the only one by childish and patronizing his you, not to mention rude, intolerant and arrogant. You have made it clear that don't like it when people disagree with you. You are in the wrong forum with that attitude. Nor did you refute my point, riots always happen in poor neighborhoods done by people with nothing to lose. Poverty is the leading root of crime. This isn't exactly a new concept. Whatever you say doesn't change that.

And please, don't even try to compare your past to this Generation. This isn't the 1950's, that was 60 years ago. Different Time, Different King, Different Era. You didn't grow up in this generation (which is not even my generation either, but I understand it a lot better than you do) nor were you an immigrant (or son of an immigrant) of a different race, culture, living in a foreign country under a great amount of discrimination and resentment by people such as you. Its not even close to the same thing.

You think its easy to find a job in a country with a 7.7% unemployment rate, when you are not only poor, but illiterate, barely speak the language, from a different ethnicity, widely disliked and mistrusted by the natives, and persecuted by hate groups like the EDL and BNP. More to the point, When was the last time someone call you a ****** and made you feel unwelcome in your own country? It happened to a Black colleague of mine just a few months ago, in my company, in London, BY HIS OWN BOSS. (The boss and his superior were both fired). Is that really your experience as well? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

I work for British Company based in Victoria. I work with about 100s Pakistanis, Indians, Sikhs, Blacks, and others who you quote "don't want to work". They work longer hours than certain people such as yourself spend time complaining about them. Where do you think they grew up? In the very areas concerned by this. They were lucky to get out, not all are as fortunate. You think just because you escaped poverty anyone can? That's simply not the case anymore, again denoting your lack of undestanding of the problem.

And don't try equating a few criminal gangs with people that are simply poor and frustrated. Yes there is a criminal element at play as well. But this situation was boiling beneath the surface for decades. Simply dismissing these as randoms acts of criminality without addressing the root causes smells like the far right parties might spew on about. They are having a field day with this aren't they.

You claim to have come from a poor neighborhood? How would you like it if I associated you with the Krays or the Richardsons? Whose reputation for crime, violence, civil disobedience put the punks you see in the streets today to shame. You are poor and White like they were. Ergo, you must be a London gangster too right? That's your parallel not mine.

BTW, I have been unemployment benefits too when I got downsized after the tech bubble burst. It sucked, worst 2 years of my life. If you really think people are living well off unemployment benefits you are deluded, and I wager the benefits in France are much better than they are in the UK.

Last edited:
Probably quite well since they can out run baseball bats but not bullets!
I suspect a line of shopkeepers all armed with Riot Guns would have stopped this whole thing in its tracks. Most are probably out just to make an easy lb(Euro) with a little smash & grab, highlighted by every store on a block picked clean except an untouched book store.

The reason Europe has more riots and soccer hooliganism is because of its low scoring sport. So many soccer matches end in 0 - 0 draws or very low scores, so Europeans leave the stadium or sit in their loungerooms with unvented tension and energy - and it all builds up.

We don't have riots in Australia because in Aussie Rules Football dozens and dozens of goals are scored in a typical games.

OK, we had one racially charged riot in Cronulla a few years ago, but that was in New South Wales which is a rugby state - same problem as soccer states in Europe and elsewhere.

009024-cats-scoreboard.jpg

I agree and lets not forget the horrible climates.
I disagree with the rugby comment although I have watched Australia play it and can understand the frustration at low scores but in this part of the world we routinely run up match scores in excess of 100 points (To the English having trouble understanding the score yes I know 100 isn't divisible by 3 but in the Southern Hemisphere we don't just kick our points).

:)

Last edited:
And you shouldn't be so bloody sensitive, Nothing I said was insulting and the only one by childish and patronizing his you, not to mention rude, intolerant and arrogant.

Funny thing that. I have for years treated you with velvet gloves because I wished to show care and compassion towards you since you posted that you were slightly handicapped. Funny old life ain't it.

You have made it clear that don't like it when people disagree with you. You are in the wrong forum with that attitude.

Read my above response. I don't mind people disagreeing - I make it clear that I do not liike offensive people. You have joined the ranks.

Nor did you refute my point, riots always happen in poor neighborhoods done by people with nothing to lose. Poverty is the leading root of crime. This isn't exactly a new concept. Whatever you say doesn't change that.

I believe I refuted you quite firmly. You are still offensive and patronising -
tell me something that I don't know. I will tell you something you don't know - your analogy does not fit this time, something never seen on this island, in nature and scale - cities may have been lost. No political justification, no more poverty than most of us, well dressed and plenty of bling, top phones etc. From 8 years old they can earn £30 per day delivering drugs for their gang bosses. Attacking and destroying the environment of people poorer than themselves.

And please, don't even try to compare your past to this Generation. This isn't the 1950's, that was 60 years ago. Different Time, Different King, Different Era. You didn't grow up in this generation (which is not even my generation either, but I understand it a lot better than you do) nor were you an immigrant (or son of an immigrant) of a different race, culture, living in a foreign country under a great amount of discrimination and resentment by people such as you. Its not even close to the same thing.

What an ignorant patronising clown you really are, to be sure.How canyou claim that my comparison is invalid; Same place- I know London like the back of my hand; I grew up in these areas, I lived in London as an adult; I brought up my family in London. Have you got a large family of this generation to guide and care for, you oaf? Come back when you have 5 children with spouses and eleven grandchildren if you want to challenge me on who understands this generation. I am involved in their sport and music big time. Until I retired I had shops in Islington and Kings Road. You can't touch me on this one.

In fact I was from an immigrant family of a different race and culture, I had to live with it all my life, proud to do so.

And you suppose too much in your stupidity - I have never discriminated against anyone in my life. In fact I was one of the first to offer employment to black guys in the west country. And my children mixed happily with all races at school and at home. So don't throw your careless insults around. But then you are an insulting clown.

You think its easy to find a job in a country with a 7.7% unemployment rate, when you are not only poor, but illiterate, barely speak the language, from a different ethnicity, widely disliked and mistrusted by the natives, and persecuted by hate groups like the EDL and BNP. More to the point, When was the last time someone call you a ****** and made you feel unwelcome in your own country? It happened to a Black colleague of mine just a few months ago, in my company, in London, BY HIS OWN BOSS. (The boss and his superior were both fired). Is that really your experience as well? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

Yes, that has been my experience, since you ask, all my life. And I have lived here all my life and I have never heard anyone use the N word.

Who the hell do you mix with?

I work for British Company based in Victoria. I work with about 100s Pakistanis, Indians, Sikhs, Blacks, and others who you quote "don't want to work". They work longer hours than certain people such as yourself spend time complaining about them. Where do you think they grew up? In the very areas concerned by this. They were lucky to get out, not all are as fortunate. You think just because you escaped poverty anyone can? That's simply not the case anymore, again denoting your lack of undestanding of the problem.

Don't misquote me you know-nothing chancer - I said nothing about 'Pakistanis, Indians, Sikhs, Blacks' when I referred to those criminal arsonists, looters, destroyers, and thugs , who didn't want to work.

Those communities mentioned above denounce the desrtruction as I do, as do the Turks and many turned out on the streets to confront them.

And who tells you that I have escaped poverty? You are full of assumptions. I have forgotten more about these matters in London than you will ever learn.

And don't try equating a few criminal gangs with people that are simply poor and frustrated. Yes there is a criminal element at play as well. But this situation was boiling beneath the surface for decades. Simply dismissing these as randoms acts of criminality without addressing the root causes smells like the far right parties might spew on about. They are having a field day with this aren't they.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, you are a tied-up bunch of cliches.
Do you know how many criminal gangs there are in London today? Obviously not - let me enlighten you. 200. No justification this time - we have just had 13 years of Labour government when these kids have grown, and Labour threw money at them. They suffer from being given too much without responsibilty . Go and live in these areas - grow up and come back with a modicum of sense.

Far right ?- not here - you are confusing us with France.

You claim to have come from a poor neighborhood? How would you like it if I associated you with the Krays or the Richardsons? Whose reputation for crime, violence, civil disobedience put the punks you see in the streets today to shame. You are poor and White like they were. Ergo, you must be a London gangster too right? That's your parallel not mine.

Indeed, I did grow up with Krays- they lived a few streets away, 1 year older than me. There is nothing you can tell me about that era, until they went inside.
I like your parallel, I have many happy memories, but you are wrong - no civil disobedience, no arson, no looting. Took care of their own and parish.

BTW, I have been unemployment benefits too when I got downsized after the tech bubble burst. It sucked, worst 2 years of my life. If you really think people are living well off unemployment benefits you are deluded, and I wager the benefits in France are much better than they are in the UK.

So why does France chastise us and complain that our benefits attract immigrants from the world?

PATRONIZE THAT.

Last edited:
Funny thing that. I have for years treated you with velvet gloves because I wished to show care and compassion towards you since you posted that you were slightly handicapped. Funny old life ain't it.

Read my above response. I don't mind people disagreeing - I make it clear that I do not liike offensive people. You have joined the ranks.

I believe I refuted you quite firmly. You are still offensive and patronising -
tell me something that I don't know. I will telol you something you don't know - your analogy does not fit this time, something never seen on this island, in nature and scale - cities may have been lost. No political justification, no more poverty than most of us, well dressed and plenty of bling, top phones etc. From 8 years old they can earn £30 per day delivering drugs for their gang bosses. Attacking and destroying the environment of people poorer than themselves.

What an ignorant patronising clown you really are, to be sure.How canyou claim that my comparison is invalid; Same place- I know London like the back of my hand; I grew up in these areas, I lived in London as an adult; I brought up my family in London. Have got a large family of this generation to guide and care for, you oaf? Come back when you have 5 children with spouses and eleven grandchildren if you want to challenge me on who understands this generation. I am involved in their sport and music big time. Until I retired I had shops in Islington and Kings Road. You can't touch me on this one.

In fact I was from an immigrant family of a different race and culture, I had to live with it all my life, proud to do so.

And you suppose toom uch in your stupidity - I have never discriminated against anyone in my life. In fact I was one of the first to offer employment to black guys in the west country. And my children mixed happily with all races at school and at home. So don't throw your careless insults around. But then you are an insulting clown.

Yes, that has been my experience, since you ask, all my life. And I have lived here all my life and I have never heard anyone use the N word.

Who the hell do you mix with?

Don't misquote me you know-nothing chancer - I said nothing about 'Pakistanis, Indians, Sikhs, Blacks' when I referred to those criminal arsonists, looters, destroyers, and thugs , who didn't want to work.

Those communities mentioned above denounce the desrtruction as I do, as do the Turks and many turned out on the streets to confront them.

And who tells you that I have escaped poverty? You are full of assumptions. I have forgotten more about these matters in London than you will ever learn.

Your ignorance knows no bounds, you are a tied-up bunch of cliches.
Do you know how many criminal gangs there are in London today? Obviously not - let me enlighten you. 200. No justification this time - we have just had 13 years of Labour government when these kids have grown, and Labour threw money at them. They suffer from being given too much without responsibilty . Go and live in these areas - grow up and come back with a modicum of sense.

Far right - not here - you are confusing us with France.

Indeed, I did grow up with Krays- they lived a few streets away, 1 year older than me. There is nothing you can tell me about that era, until they went inside.
I like your parallel, I have many happy memories, but you are wrong - no civil disobedience, no arson, no looting. Took care of their own and parish.

So why does France chastise us and complain that our benefits attract immigrants from the world?

PATRONIZE THAT.

Del Boy

1. Where did I say I was handicapped? I am not handicapped. I have no idea where you pulled that one out of. Nor do I think some handicapped people would appreciate being treated differently by you. I have been handling myself from people far worse than you and for much longer. I don't need your sympathy nor have I asked for it. And you psuedo-threats don't scare or impress me either. I prefer civil discourse, but if you get in my face and Ill smack you right off you podium. Count on it.

(Update: Actually I think I remember now. A few years ago we were on on a thread with the member FOX who is deaf. I remember on the thread you confused me with him, and I think I even corrected you at the time, not that listening to people has ever been your strong point. For the record, I am not Handicap nor ever claimed to have been, the only handicap member we have here (that I am aware) is FOX. So feel free to do your worst, if its your precious conscience thats holding you back.

And since you bring it up, I suppose thats why you are involved in regular pissing contests here with other members (far more often than me) because you are such a polite, tolerant person. I am sure you really believe that, no one else does.

2. It strikes me you take offense too easily. See above comment about "pissing contests". I willing to bet that no one else here would see absolutely no offense in my original post. Would you like me to ask? Or shall we just leave as you typically overreacting?

3. Are be having a problem with dates? THIS ISN'T 1950. Truthfully I don't give a damn where you grew up or what your background, or if you listen to hip-hop or play volleyball. That fact remains this is NOT your generation. You LIVED with this generation but you didn't grow up in it. ITS NOT THE SAME THING. Stop pretending you understand todays youth culture, your 65 years old, on that basis alone, I can tell you don't.

I am 25 years younger than you, and far closer to this generation than you and even I wouldn't claim to understand it. Only people who grew up in this generation are those that truly understand it. It doesn't matter how well you know London, that isn't the point! You growing up in London 1950 is not the same as growing up in London 2011. Do you think the clock just stopped for you because things happen the same area as you grew up? You didn't grow up with this generations issues and culture. That goes for everyone anywhere in the world, not just London.

4. Something you have never seen riots on your Island? Really how long you've been on that Island exactly? Birmingham 2005 mean anything to you? How about Luton 2009? Brixon 1985? How about all that unpleasant business in Northern Ireland over the past 100 years?

5. Who do I hang with? Just shows you how very little you know about the place you claim to be an expert about. I work for an extremely well known energy company. You think white collar is immune to racism? You really think racism is only street level between hooligans? You don't know crap.

6. You really act like London is the only place with a gang problem. Are you Serious? 200 Gangs, wow, scary. I grew up in one of the most violent eras in New York gang history. I have seen London gangs, most of them are f*cking wannabes who would get domed in the States just for posing as OG's. Just ask our LEOs here about that. Be thankful you don't have some of the Latino Gangs in London who would kill you on a whim just because they are bored. What you have are imitators, not the real thing.

7. Thank you you just proved my point. I DON'T know the era of the Krays, I didn't grow up in it. I will readily admit you know more about it than I, BUT on that SAME EXACT token, you didn't grow up in this era either. You are not 13-29 years old, this is not your era or your generation. You live in it but you not a member of it. Why do you not compute? You are too old.

And for the record, who did more damage? A few unlawful people the past few days or the 15 years of mayhem caused by the Krays which included Arson, assault, theft, Hijacking, racketeering, and murder. You really want to compare notes? The only difference was that the Krays crimes were not on TV. And even the Krays were not as bad as the 5 families. They too were posers; Italian gangster wannabes who saw too many mafia movies.

8. And as usual, your grandiose statements containing plenty of shouting and not much fact. The French do not criticize your social benefits you imbecile, think about it: why would the French care what the UK does with its Social benefits? I certainly don't. They DO criticize your lax immigration policies because it creates all sorts of problems for them as immigrants going to the UK have to cross through France first.

Its a very simple reason why Immigrants come to the UK. They are not allowed anywhere else. By law, the French police will deport anyone without papers within 24 hours. Thats why illegals don't bother to come here, they have know they have no chance to be allowed to stay.

No far right parties in the UK? Are you serious? Surely you are not that blind. Then what are the BNP and EDL if not far right? Marxist? EDL = English Defense League, by the name alone you can tell its far right. Your own newspapers call them the far right. But you know better than everyone right?

You feeling all better now?

Last edited:
Del Boy has got it right.
It must have been quite frightening for the innocent people caught up in this mindless anarchy.
These young idiots who rioted were organised by known thieves.and rent a mob They were only few in number,but that number caused complete mayhem throughout the streets of certain Boroughs of London.the Midlands and the cities of the North West. Undoubtedly the police were caught napping.
Once the police got their reinforcements, order was restored and the anarchists who were recognised through photos etc have and still are being arrested.
These scumbags are only a fraction of our younger generation who must not be put in the same category as the scumbags involved in the rioting

It must have been quite frightening for the innocent people caught up in this mindless anarchy.
These young idiots who rioted were organised by known thieves.and rent a mob They were only few in number,but that number caused complete mayhem throughout the streets of certain Boroughs of London.the Midlands and the cities of the North West. Undoubtedly the police were caught napping.
Once the police got their reinforcements, order was restored and the anarchists who were recognised through photos etc have and still are being arrested.
These scumbags are only a fraction of our younger generation who must not be put in the same category as the scumbags involved in the rioting

I have no argument about that, but the reason the riots got so large is because of simmering discontent in the affected area. There are really two sorts of rioters, those that are simply criminals (and should be locked up) and those who are pent up with rage over social issues, particularly poverty. This kettle has been boiling for quite sometime. If people were employed and out enjoying life, do you think they would care about a dead gang member?

This situation isn't unique to the UK, Its happened in France, in the USA and many other places. Precisely for the same reasons and touched off by the same spark.

I am writing this at ground zero of where the last riot touched off in Paris.

I will state again, that happy content people do not riot. Poverty is behind most crime. The small criminal element cannot survive with being to tap into peoples anger, they are simply to few of them.

If you want to stop riots you need to start getting people jobs.

Update -I just saw this on TDB. The author makes precisely my point, that its poverty and desperation that lead to crime.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/08/11/london-riots-violence-was-no-surprise.html

Last edited:
Del Boy

1. Where did I say I was handicapped? I am not handicapped. I have no idea where you pulled that one out of. Nor do I think some handicapped people would appreciate being treated differently by you. I have been handling myself from people far worse than you and for much longer. I don't need your sympathy nor have I asked for it. And you psuedo-threats don't scare or impress me either. I prefer civil discourse, but if you get in my face and Ill smack you right off you podium. Count on it.

(Update: Actually I think I remember now. A few years ago we were on on a thread with the member FOX who is deaf. I remember on the thread you confused me with him, and I think I even corrected you at the time, not that listening to people has ever been your strong point. For the record, I am not Handicap nor ever claimed to have been, the only handicap member we have here (that I am aware) is FOX. So feel free to do your worst, if its your precious conscience thats holding you back.

And since you bring it up, I suppose thats why you are involved in regular pissing contests here with other members (far more often than me) because you are such a polite, tolerant person. I am sure you really believe that, no one else does.

2. It strikes me you take offense too easily. See above comment about "pissing contests". I willing to bet that no one else here would see absolutely no offense in my original post. Would you like me to ask? Or shall we just leave as you typically overreacting?

3. Are be having a problem with dates? THIS ISN'T 1950. Truthfully I don't give a damn where you grew up or what your background, or if you listen to hip-hop or play volleyball. That fact remains this is NOT your generation. You LIVED with this generation but you didn't grow up in it. ITS NOT THE SAME THING. Stop pretending you understand todays youth culture, your 65 years old, on that basis alone, I can tell you don't.

I am 25 years younger than you, and far closer to this generation than you and even I wouldn't claim to understand it. Only people who grew up in this generation are those that truly understand it. It doesn't matter how well you know London, that isn't the point! You growing up in London 1950 is not the same as growing up in London 2011. Do you think the clock just stopped for you because things happen the same area as you grew up? You didn't grow up with this generations issues and culture. That goes for everyone anywhere in the world, not just London.

4. Something you have never seen riots on your Island? Really how long you've been on that Island exactly? Birmingham 2005 mean anything to you? How about Luton 2009? Brixon 1985? How about all that unpleasant business in Northern Ireland over the past 100 years?

5. Who do I hang with? Just shows you how very little you know about the place you claim to be an expert about. I work for an extremely well known energy company. You think white collar is immune to racism? You really think racism is only street level between hooligans? You don't know crap.

6. You really act like London is the only place with a gang problem. Are you Serious? 200 Gangs, wow, scary. I grew up in one of the most violent eras in New York gang history. I have seen London gangs, most of them are f*cking wannabes who would get domed in the States just for posing as OG's. Just ask our LEOs here about that. Be thankful you don't have some of the Latino Gangs in London who would kill you on a whim just because they are bored. What you have are imitators, not the real thing.

7. Thank you you just proved my point. I DON'T know the era of the Krays, I didn't grow up in it. I will readily admit you know more about it than I, BUT on that SAME EXACT token, you didn't grow up in this era either. You are not 13-29 years old, this is not your era or your generation. You live in it but you not a member of it. Why do you not compute? You are too old.

And for the record, who did more damage? A few unlawful people the past few days or the 15 years of mayhem caused by the Krays which included Arson, assault, theft, Hijacking, racketeering, and murder. You really want to compare notes? The only difference was that the Krays crimes were not on TV. And even the Krays were not as bad as the 5 families. They too were posers; Italian gangster wannabes who saw too many mafia movies.

8. And as usual, your grandiose statements containing plenty of shouting and not much fact. The French do not criticize your social benefits you imbecile, think about it: why would the French care what the UK does with its Social benefits? I certainly don't. They DO criticize your lax immigration policies because it creates all sorts of problems for them as immigrants going to the UK have to cross through France first.

Its a very simple reason why Immigrants come to the UK. They are not allowed anywhere else. By law, the French police will deport anyone without papers within 24 hours. Thats why illegals don't bother to come here, they have know they have no chance to be allowed to stay.

No far right parties in the UK? Are you serious? Surely you are not that blind. Then what are the BNP and EDL if not far right? Marxist? EDL = English Defense League, by the name alone you can tell its far right. Your own newspapers call them the far right. But you know better than everyone right?

You feeling all better now?

1. Gotcha in one you lying piece of slimy b******t!
As i thought, you woud not recognise the truth if it was on the end of your nose.

Some years ago you were locked in a thread, getting the crap kicked out of you by another regular member of this forum, a military man, and in an attempt, I realise NOW, to wriggle off the hook, you lying piece of slimy b******t, you claimed that the reason you had not served your country in the military was becuase you were slightly handicapped!!!

You dirty, stinking, creepy pice of crap! I trust this may still be on record!

Your sudden and late FOX diversion will not work - that was not the instance. I never ever mentioned it to you, so you could not have corrected me, you lying crumb. More pathetic lies from a pathetic slug.

In the light of this, it is obvious that you are not to be believed on any score, and you are incapable of seperating truth from fiction.

My' slightly handicapped ' self confessed non- event of a man, I have no wish to dirty my hands on you further, you useless jerk.

As it happens, your latest post is a stack of utter bilge from a pompous arse-hole, and is completely wrong on every score when concerning me, the most naive nonsense I have ever encountered on this forum, and you are obviously such a tough cookie that you have to carry your balls in a wheelbarrow!:lol: Your post is wrong on every point and full of lies which I will unpick carefully for you.

I have your measure absolutely; I am going fishing for 2 weeks and cannot the forum the time to dissect your post and kick it back into the gutter where it belongs, but I will do so when I return just for fun. Easy,peasy.
After that I will shake the dust of you off my feet liar.

Until then, keep yourself busy trying to lie your way out of this one, you unworthy unmitigated LIAR.

And yes, I feel much better now -and I already felt great.

PS - like everything else - you got it wrong again - I am 76 not 65, I am surrounded by my children of your generation, plus the generation involved in this affair, my grandchildren. You can find me in the pubs and rock events wherever their fans gather, 17 -27.

It seems you just can't stop lying, people can't trust a word you spout. Get off your horse and drink your milk, liar.

Last edited:
Point the thread that I said I was handicapped. You want raise up on me, lets go!

You make an accusation you better have some proof! Ask the Mods for help if you want. Simple Database search should be easy.

Ask the Mods if you need too. I'll even volunteer to help you look.

Lets make a deal: MODS PERMABANS THE LOSER.

You find it, Ill happily leave. You don't find it and you never come back here (which will make a lot of people happy).

I'll PM Redleg myself. See if he agrees.

Do you agree? Dont pussy out on me now!

Last edited:

Spot on, Alan P. The nature and scale of these crimes is unprecedented in the UK, according to the Fire Brigades. I am off now for a couple of weks.

Put up or shut up *****!!! Point the thread that I said I was handicapped.

See if you man enough to apologize. I am guessing you took chickensh*t.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Produce the FOXconnection lies and your 'correction to me', you dodgy tart.

There will be no apology for the absolute truth you lousy liar.

Back in 2 weeks, Ta-ta for now.

Spot on, Alan P. The nature and scale of these crimes is unprecedented in the UK, according to the Fire Brigades. I am off now for a couple of weks.
Well don't worry, the second go round, won't be for a couple of years as usual, because the government will try to solve the problem with disproportionate force rather than addressing the problems that caused it.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Produce the FOXconnection lies and your 'correction to me', you dodgy tart.

There will be no apology for the absolute truth you lousy liar.

Back in 2 weeks, Ta-ta for now.

NO!, YOU QUESTIONED MY HONOR, YOU ACCUSED ME OF DISRESPECTING THE SERVICE BY MAKING FALSE CLAIMS, ITS FOR YOU TO BACK IT UP WITH PROOF. I AM NOT GOING TO DEFEND MY REPUTATION TO A COCKROACH LIKE YOU. YOU STARTED THIS, THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO BACKUP YOUR ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU MADE. YOU THINK I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG, BROKEN FORUM RULES, GO AHEAD AND REPORT ME, I DARE YOU! LET SEE IF YOU GOT THE GUTS TO MATCH THAT BIG FAT MOUTH OF YOURS! ITS TIME PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Feet to the fire, Mr.Chickensh*t decides to slither away. I'll see you in "2 weeks". You come see me when you find your balls.

I didn't expect you to have the decency to apologize or accept my little wager (#34), you clearly are not man enough to. You think I'm joking? I am deadly serious, you prove what you said about me saying I was handicapped to avoid military service (or even handicapped at all) and I will walk out of here forever. Are you willing to do the same if you are wrong? Or did you just wet your pants? As you see I have nothing to hide and nothing to lose.

You'd be smart not to accept, and also be a coward. Are you so sure of your memory from years ago old man to put everything on the line? Unlike your sorry ass, I am honorable, and I would NEVER do what you are accusing me of. Only cowards make unfounded accusations then split. Can't say I'm surprised though. The yellow stripe running down your back is as bright as a neon light.

NOTE TO ALL: I'm sorry about the outburst but outright lies and disrespect I simply wont tolerate. So Sorry for the distraction. We can get back to the discussion now that the Troll has decided not to press the issue.

Senojekips

I agree, and we will be down the cycle again 5 years from now. Its precisely what happened in Paris a few years back, we are due for another riot as nothing as changed. The cesspools that the riots started in are still cesspools.

Last edited:
NOTE TO ALL: I'm sorry about the outburst but outright lies and disrespect I simply wont tolerate. So Sorry for the distraction. We can get back to the discussion now that the Troll has decided not to press the issue.

Dont blame you mate!

The cause of the riots is the policy that has been pursued in Britain. Inequality has increased.
What does it help if you have the skill to get a good education when you don’t have the option?
Everyone in Britain, and in particular the politicians, needs to show a little more interest in our society rather than just having enough in ourselves. Otherwise we become Europe's new Eastern Europe.

Let's get off the name-calling and back to basics.

European countries imported a lot of "guest workers" from the Middle East to take jobs that the natives of those countries felt to be beneath them. Europeans expected free higher education and equally inflated salaries - many of them going to work for the various governments.

Well, economics played out and the private sector began to hire less as they send menial jobs overseas to avoid regulation and taxes. That, in turn, cut down on the number of menial jobs open for the "guest workers" and their children - thus creating the "discontent" that is claimed to have led to the riots.

Socialism is supposed to equalize all people across all racial and ethnic lines.
What it really does is create an upper class of government functionaries to tell the masses how to make the best of the poor lives they're left with.

Back