London bombers 'were all British'

KC72 said:
This is so depressing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676577.stm

What would make a young British Asian, who`s grown up in this country alongside British people, with British friends, go and indescriminatly murder people?

possibly some conatct with racist elements, i'm talking on both sides BNP supporters/skinheads as well as radicals in their own community. it is sad though, i hope it doesn't lead to attacks on foriegn born people living in england

lol white fascists, that's gotta be a factor...

Looks like they need to start paying more attention to some... community events in the muslim populace.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
lol white fascists, that's gotta be a factor...

Looks like they need to start paying more attention to some... community events in the muslim populace.

No I don't think they were whie, it said of Pakistani descent. They were British citizens nonetheless.

Italian Guy said:
No I don't think they were whie, it said of Pakistani descent. They were British citizens nonetheless.

I was being sarcastic in response to chewie's thesis that they were turned against the UK partly because they ran into white supremist.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Italian Guy said:
No I don't think they were white, it said of Pakistani descent. They were British citizens nonetheless.

I was being sarcastic in response to chewie's thesis that they were turned against the UK partly because they ran into white supremist.

:? Sorry I wasnt being careful...

Ah darn you beat me to the edit- I was about to edit and say "Sorry for the confusion"

So: Sorry for the confusion
icon_redface.gif

The enemy from within. We Americans remember what that is like. The Oklahoma City bombings were carried out by Americans...unless you believe the conspiracy theories.

KC72 said:
What would make a young British Asian, who`s grown up in this country alongside British people, with British friends, go and indescriminatly murder people?

It doesn't matter Muslim Radicals aren't concerned about country, the line that they draw is either you are Muslim, or you are not. Don't tell me you guys don't know this by now.

The answer is obvious to what caused this bombings, ignoring it will only make it worse.

Those youth weren't influnce by skinheads, if anything they were probably influenced by this group or some other similar group: http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34223

Yeah, I'm surprised, the Brittish are surprised that the bombers where natives? I've been saying for a year or two now that if/when England is hit it will be by English-Islamicist citizens. Whereas in America we launch deep investigations into Imans who get up on the pulpit and preach anti-Americanism within our boarders, the English seen to be very liberal in their philosophy of how broad the "free speach" philosophy should be. When people hear how horrible western culture and England is over and over and over again every week or every day then they have a high propensity to act on these beliefs and that seems to be exactly what happened.

This isn't an "I told you so" thing, when America gets attacked by terrorists crossing our still wide-open US-Mexico boarder you can say the same things. But just like the American-boarder issue, it seems like a no-brainer that if you allow these Islamic fanatics to not only survive, but thrive in your country, they're going to act on what they've been indoctrinated in.

so whispering you find it so completely out of the relms of possiblities that after years of being called "pakis" and other racial slurs that these four young men were more open to the suggestion of a more radical muslim?

from what i understand leeds has quit the underground of fash that throw their weight around.

wouldn't take much of that treatment to decide that the whole country doesn't want you and you might as well "teach them all a lesson"

i'm just trying to think of possibilities rather than just doing what fox news did, announced that Al Quida had done the bombing a mere 15 minutes after it happened!

If being called a "paki" was all it took to make people blow themselves up then I'm surprised that the gays in America arn't bombing busses and train stations every other hour.

No, it takes hardcore indoctrination to hate everything about an entiere people and culture, a hardcore brainwashing, and certainly a degree of personal mental destabilization to do such things.

I am surprised as well but these stupid people are degrading the image of Pakistan, which is now a frontline state in "War on Terror"! :evil:

Whispering Death said:
If being called a "paki" was all it took to make people blow themselves up then I'm surprised that the gays in America arn't bombing busses and train stations every other hour.

No, it takes hardcore indoctrination to hate everything about an entiere people and culture, a hardcore brainwashing, and certainly a degree of personal mental destabilization to do such things.

you are completely missing what i am trying to say, there are MANY factors that we just dont know yet.

what i'm saying is that it isn't unreasonable to think that the bombers may have had contact with racist elements

BOTH WHITE NATIONALISTS, AND MUSLIM RADICALS (both different forms of contact of course)

You need to have been dangerously influenced by both sides.

For example, if someone is just subjected to racisim, they will probably only lash out against racists (And good on them if they do)

And if someone is only subjected to radicalisim of any reiligon, they will probably be either devoutly reiligious, or an Atheiest.

If someone is subjected to Racisim, and Radicalisim, they will look for a way to please God/Allah, and quench their frustration of the Racsim, and use the racisim to justify their attacks.

Also, now this is really psycological here, Some people are rasied in a world were they feel worthless and a failure.
They will listen to anyone, when they are desperate, and when they are desperate they will blindly follow the person leading them.
Those desperate people will lower themselves to the level of sub human filth, and be proud of it, because they are feared, because people will spend their entire lives hunting them down trying to stop them, meaning they are important.
Meaning they are no longer worthless.

Radical Islam is "fascist" enough already. It doesn't really need some racials slurs to egg it on. Perhaps they were abused by some white supremist. But in the end it stops when they got into radical Islam.

We don't really care that a rapist was taunted and rejected by women his whole life, do we?

Whispering Death said:
Yeah, I'm surprised, the Brittish are surprised that the bombers where natives? I've been saying for a year or two now that if/when England is hit it will be by English-Islamicist citizens. Whereas in America we launch deep investigations into Imans who get up on the pulpit and preach anti-Americanism within our boarders, the English seen to be very liberal in their philosophy of how broad the "free speach" philosophy should be. When people hear how horrible western culture and England is over and over and over again every week or every day then they have a high propensity to act on these beliefs and that seems to be exactly what happened.

This isn't an "I told you so" thing, when America gets attacked by terrorists crossing our still wide-open US-Mexico boarder you can say the same things. But just like the American-boarder issue, it seems like a no-brainer that if you allow these Islamic fanatics to not only survive, but thrive in your country, they're going to act on what they've been indoctrinated in.

The sentence ....it seems like a no-brainer that if you allow these Islamic fanatics to not only survive, but thrive in your country,... did make me pause and chuckle. I was just thinking about the events not so long back, where a country trained foreigners to fly planes. I suppose it is easy to be wise after the event.

Welshwarrior said:
The sentence ....it seems like a no-brainer that if you allow these Islamic fanatics to not only survive, but thrive in your country,... did make me pause and chuckle. I was just thinking about the events not so long back, where a country trained foreigners to fly planes. I suppose it is easy to be wise after the event.

You mean this country's government itself sanctioned this training? Wow. Here I thought it was done through a private civilian enterprise.

A free society is always going to be open to domestic attacks, it's part and parcel.

Back