London bombers 'were all British'

--
Boots

July 12th, 2005  
KC72

Topic: London bombers 'were all British'

This is so depressing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676577.stm

What would make a young British Asian, who`s grown up in this country alongside British people, with British friends, go and indescriminatly murder people?
July 12th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Frustrating.
July 12th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Topic: Re: London bombers 'were all British'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC72
This is so depressing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676577.stm

What would make a young British Asian, who`s grown up in this country alongside British people, with British friends, go and indescriminatly murder people?
possibly some conatct with racist elements, i'm talking on both sides BNP supporters/skinheads as well as radicals in their own community. it is sad though, i hope it doesn't lead to attacks on foriegn born people living in england
--
Boots
July 12th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

lol white fascists, that's gotta be a factor...

Looks like they need to start paying more attention to some... community events in the muslim populace.
July 13th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
lol white fascists, that's gotta be a factor...

Looks like they need to start paying more attention to some... community events in the muslim populace.
No I don't think they were whie, it said of Pakistani descent. They were British citizens nonetheless.
July 13th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
No I don't think they were whie, it said of Pakistani descent. They were British citizens nonetheless.
I was being sarcastic in response to chewie's thesis that they were turned against the UK partly because they ran into white supremist.
July 13th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
No I don't think they were white, it said of Pakistani descent. They were British citizens nonetheless.
I was being sarcastic in response to chewie's thesis that they were turned against the UK partly because they ran into white supremist.
Sorry I wasnt being careful...
July 13th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Ah darn you beat me to the edit- I was about to edit and say "Sorry for the confusion"

So: Sorry for the confusion
July 13th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

The enemy from within. We Americans remember what that is like. The Oklahoma City bombings were carried out by Americans...unless you believe the conspiracy theories.
July 14th, 2005  
gladius

Topic: Re: London bombers 'were all British'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC72
It doesn't matter Muslim Radicals aren't concerned about country, the line that they draw is either you are Muslim, or you are not. Don't tell me you guys don't know this by now.

The answer is obvious to what caused this bombings, ignoring it will only make it worse.

Those youth weren't influnce by skinheads, if anything they were probably influenced by this group or some other similar group: http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=34223