--
Boots

July 7th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

Topic: London attacks?

What do you guys think? What will happen because of it
July 7th, 2005  
Welshwarrior

al-jazeera the Arab news network report that al-queda have claimed resposibility. So far we have had six security incidents. The emergency services seem to be coping quite well, although London is at a standstill. casualties seem light at the moment.
July 7th, 2005  
Kilgore

They say that at kings cross station, casualties are severe and its mostly the subway which has taken most damage.
--
Boots
July 7th, 2005  
DTop

This was a terrible attack on innocent people. I hope the British people will be united in their efforts to defeat the fanatics responsible for these heinous acts. My heart goes out to the people of Britain in this tragic time.
July 7th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Yeah let me be the first non-British European to comment on this.
It's been a barbaric act of terrorism but we weren't unfortunately caught by surprise. We knew it was a matter of when and not of if.
London is considered to be like home for thousands of European youth who go there in the summer, like I did many times.
I know London pretty well, I used to live at Finsbury Park, the area where all the major mosques and militants from al Qaeda affiliates were arrested.
This was aimed at killing as many innocents as possible.
But Blair is not anything like Zapatero: the British people are not coward.
They are brave enough to show determination and strength against the evil forces of terror.
I'm with them
July 7th, 2005  
Welshwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
This was a terrible attack on innocent people. I hope the British people will be united in their efforts to defeat the fanatics responsible for these heinous acts. My heart goes out to the people of Britain in this tragic time.
Thanks for that DTop My sister works in a major hospital in London, I have been trying to get hold of her all day. No luck so far, I guess that she is ver busy at the moment.
July 7th, 2005  
SHERMAN

A very horrible and brabaric attack. My thoughts are with the casualties and their families, as well as with the whole UK.
July 7th, 2005  
DTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshwarrior
Quote:
Thanks for that DTop My sister works in a major hospital in London, I have been trying to get hold of her all day. No luck so far, I guess that she is ver busy at the moment.
I wish you, her, and all the British people all the best in this trying time.
July 7th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
I wish you, her, and all the British people all the best in this trying time.

May God give you all strength and comfort.