Logistics ?

No doubt a V2 would do Sevier damage if it fell on a crowed the Germans fired a thousand of these things at England and killed 9000 people or 9 people a rocket hardly devastating much like the 122mm rocket the NVA fired at us maybe 50 in one night usually killed at the most 2-3 if that .

Thanks for the language lesson, but I speak fluent German.
Now, don´t trust everything it says on Wikipedia.

Versuchsmuster-1 is the correct initial German term for the V-1. The operational version was codenamed Flakzielgerät 76 (FZG-76)"Anti-Aircraft target device 76 " later renamed Fieseler Fi 103.

The official name for the V-2 was Fernrakete A4 (A4 = Aggregat 4)
Vergeltungswaffen / Wunderwaffe are names made up by the German Propaganda Ministry.

You can see that, if you one day visit Penemünde in Germany.

That was my source on this one. I to remain skeptical at times of Wikipedia at times. I have seen facts and figures that are a bit skewed.

That was my source on this one. I to remain skeptical at times of Wikipedia at times. I have seen facts and figures that are a bit skewed.
It was not meant as criticism of your post.
We are also here to learn from each other. :cheers:

. Considering the allies dropped 1.6 million tons of bombs over Europe the V2 was a drop in the bucket .

Obviously you have never been on the recieving end of a V2, if you had you wouldn't consider it to be a "drop in a bucket"
He's making a comparison of total weight of ordnance. Same way the Soviets compare the larger total weight of artillery shells fired into Berlin vs the weight of bombs dropped by the Allies earlier.

Thanks for the language lesson, but I speak fluent German.
Now, don´t trust everything it says on Wikipedia.

Versuchsmuster-1 is the correct initial German term for the V-1. The operational version was codenamed Flakzielgerät 76 (FZG-76)"Anti-Aircraft target device 76 " later renamed Fieseler Fi 103.

The official name for the V-2 was Fernrakete A4 (A4 = Aggregat 4)
Vergeltungswaffen / Wunderwaffe are names made up by the German Propaganda Ministry.

You can see that, if you one day visit Penemünde in Germany.

Thanks for that, I find myself in Berlin this xmas for a few days so I think I may head up to Rostock, Peenemunde and if possible head back across to the German Naval Memorial at Laboe to finish up the things I missed 3 years ago.

Back