implicature

in chat today we have:

OCDTSmith
implicature
AlexKall
SwordFish_13
Locke
Missileer

all in chat at the same time... i will keep you posted if we break this record!

this is it

lesson 1........are you sitting comfy children................

fiesty...............

a person who is uncontrolable, liekly to do what u don't want em to do..............needs taming ****removed****..........(no hinting towards me).......will do anything for a laugh and is about to stalk the next cutest guy who walks into my..............sorry their office.

ie, slightly drunk and in need of entertainment, of any sort.........

lol has anyone seen the "master of your domain episode of sienfeld??
guys- lets stay away from anya and see what happens :p

charming u gonna leave me out huh?? We'll see about that.........

now where's my culdrone and frogs legs...........ha ha ha ha ha ha (witches laugh)

Nah I'm good, off home in a min work finish's so i won't be back on til monday and will fill u in on all the gossip!!!!

Hi,

More and More People are starting to use the chat on regular basis now .............this is 4 times in one day i found someone i the chat ..................now all we need is 21 st centure chat System and then ..... Lure more Girls in here

tongue4.gif

;) :D

Peace
-=SF_13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
now .............this is 4 times in one day i found someone i the chat ..................now all we need is 21 st centure chat System and then ..... Lure more Girls in here

Ahhh, I can't stand the pressure anymore... :shock: :lol:

Soon, real soon now... ;)

Redleg said:
SwordFish_13 said:
now .............this is 4 times in one day i found someone i the chat ..................now all we need is 21 st centure chat System and then ..... Lure more Girls in here

Ahhh, I can't stand the pressure anymore... :shock: :lol:

Soon, real soon now... ;)

hey everybody it worked yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!

Back