Locked threads ?

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
There have been a couple threads I have stumbled across that have been locked with no explanation, no flaming going on and no word as to why. Just asking what's up? I understand the ones where there is an obvious fight like Chinese Censorship but ones like "Long Rifles"??

Yes that's right you know it's happened with a couple of threads I started too. Wondering why, since there's no explanation. Come on I don't want to have to start a new rebellion.

Those are probably threads we haven't decided what to do with yet.. :)

bulldog, I didn't lock it but I took a look at the Long Rifles thread asking what sniper rifles were being used and I'd say that it was locked because there was another thread on sniper rifles and the link was posted in that thread.

IGuy, what threads of yours were locked w/o explanation?

Italian Guy said:
Uhm this http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16133&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0. I'll be looking for one more I think there were some. Just asking, not messing with you guys Big Mods :pray:

Update: Looks like it's the only one.

Read the last couple posts (sorry, I locked it when I was a little short on time), the posters had fallen into namecalling and other personal attacks, and I wanted to stop it before it developed into an all out flame war and we had to ban somebody.

And as always, if a member believes they have a legitimate reason for a thread to be unlocked, they are encouraged to contact a member of the forum staff with that reason.

Redneck said:
(sorry, I locked it when I was a little short on time),

I can do the same from time to time as well, if I'm only online for a few minutes and don't have time to properly "investigate" the thread.

Back