LMAO! - Page 2

--
Boots

November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

True we all have our retarded moments.
I'm sure when I'm 35 I'll realize what I retard I was now. lol.
November 16th, 2004  
Trevor

The good thing about my school, is that they have their own little corner where they stay.
November 16th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
The good thing about my school, is that they have their own little corner where they stay.
Likewise for my school.

I'm friends with a couple goths... One of my friends wasn't a goth before this year, I've stopped hanging out with him now. He doesn't know what's good for him and he hates politics and thinks he's invincible... It's sad.

Quote:
I had a little Goth moment while in high school.
But we didn't have many Goths.
Unfortunately my cousins didn't understand it and thought I was going through a gay period.
Hahahaha
--
Boots
November 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

There arent any goths at my school alot of bandos, atheletes, and asians.

As far as retard moments go, ive probably had a few hundred of them.
November 16th, 2004  
Schwul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
yes i dont hate people on how they look, if they wears a cross up and down, that means they are anti-christ.
The inverted cross actually means "to take part in sins of the flesh" not anti-christ...
November 16th, 2004  
Schwul

Topic: Let's not be mean, guys.

I am what many would consider "gothic", however I find labels to be rather trite. Many people would probably be offended by the letter posted above.
I am not the antichrist, nor am not cruel or mean. However, I do wear black make-up and a trench coat. I don't think saying all gothic people are retarded is very nice, for two reasons. For one, not all "goths" are jerks, and for two, the term "retard" means slow. So all goths are...slow? If by slow you mean stupid, that also is not true. I (again, going by the stereotypes) am considered goth and I got high honors.
I'm done ranting, I guess.
Just please, be nice, guys.
November 16th, 2004  
Locke

trench coats rock!!!
at my uni, in australia, i , a white australian, of european descent, am part of the minority, which is slightly strange. but its good in other ways, for example, im getting lessons in japanese and chinese!!!
November 17th, 2004  
egoz

Seems a bit unfair to generalize something like a "goth." I'm a pretty diverse kid, I listen to all kinds of music from Frank Sinatra to Manson and from Hayden to Goldfinger. That doesn't put me into any category. I don't do the trenchcoat black makeup thing, but I have a couple friends who do. They tend to call me a "trendy bastard" because I dress in anything from Quiksilver to Armani. But I still hang out with them because they're cool guys.
My high school was pretty small so we couldn't really have cliques. If we did I'd probably be in all of them because I was a jock, band geek, computer nerd, rotc, skater, surfer, and the list goes on. The only thing that would maybe make me stand out was the fact that I really hated all of the office personel, so I did everything I could to bend the rules and not get caught. In the mind of everyone in the office, since I was a "rebel" I would be in that "gothic" group. But in reality the people I cruzed with were from all groups. Point is, you can't generalize a group of people without knowing the individual. You might as well be racist while you're at it.

Just to tackle another stereotype while I'm at it. Not all "goths" are drug addicts and suicidal. After playing baseball a few years, including a little bit of college ball, it's safe to say there are plenty of jocks and frat boys that are into alcohol and drugs just as much as those "goths" that they seem to hate so much.