Live Free or Die Hard....

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
“Live Free or Die Hard”, that's question...
Or at least it's the title of fourth movie in the "Die Hard" series... :shock:

It had the working title "Die Hard 4: Die Hardest" for a while.
Even if that's not the most creative title I've seen, I personally find it much better than “Live Free or Die Hard” anyway...
The titles of the Die Hard movies should start with Die Hard: (something), like the previous ones did:
Die Hard
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Die Hard: With a Vengeance

My suggestion: Die Hard 4.0: Die you :cens:!! Why wont you :cens: die??? :cool:

Bruce Willis just won't die — again.
The 51-year-old actor has signed on to a fourth Die Hard movie, 20th Century Fox said Wednesday, returning him to the wisecracking tough-guy character that made him an action star 18 years ago.

The film, titled Live Free or Die Hard, features his John McClane police officer attempting to stop a techno-terrorist from shutting down the nation's computer systems on the Fourth of July. The story takes place around Washington, D.C., and will be directed by Underworld: Evolution filmmaker Len Wiseman.

Willis is the latest leading man to revisit one of his iconic action characters years later. Sylvester Stallone is reprising his boxer for a new sequel Rocky Balboa, and Harrison Ford has been in negotiations for years to make a fourth Indiana Jones movie.

Die Hard has been a lucrative franchise. The first three movies took in $739 million worldwide, and that's not counting DVD sales.
The new Die Hard will be released next June 29, just before the July Fourth holiday.

Wiseman says the character, known for expletive-punctuated battle cry "Yippee-Kai-Yay ...!," will be "doing what he does best, being a huge pain" to the bad guys.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2006-08-02-die-hard_x.htm

This guy has the Godzilla syndrome. Nothing can kill him so why don't the bad guys just give up and be good guys?

Hopefully they do it right. Kind of worried that a 4th movie will flop. Only time.... and a good script will tell.

There is some kind of "old movie revival" going on. A new Rocky (Rocky VI) is comming out this Christmas and they are said to be making another Rambo (Rambo IV).

I wonder if the State of New Hampshire will sue them for improper use of New Hampshire's state motto: "Live Free or Die"?

tomtom22 said:
I wonder if the State of New Hampshire will sue them for improper use of New Hampshire's state motto: "Live Free or Die"?

They changed it just enough to pass muster, "Live Free or Die Hard."

Back