A little less CrAzY, a little more wise =)

>*CrAzY*<

So, thank goodness I am no longer this kid.
For those who don't know...

I'm Jordan, known in this neck of the woods as ~Crazy. I'm [newly] 21, a junior in college, and trying to tackle the task of a double major in Accounting & Finance, and a minor in Management Information Systems. Hopefully I'll top that off with Honors as well.

I believe that children are blessings that God puts into our lives to remind us of his love. I am a camp counselor and play "Mommy" 6 days/nights a week for 10 consecutive weeks of my summer.

I'm a Republican on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and some Fridays, a Democrat on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and other Fridays. Basically, political parties draw lines and I stand on them. We all have to share this little ball of mud, we should do our best to get along. I am a lover of all people and a fighter for those who cannot defend themselves. I have greater things to worry about than people disagreeing with my opinion.

I've been on a 3 year vacation from the forums. According to the link, I was the 14th/28th person to register on the site, which I think is spiffy. I still think the mods here are incredible - they put up with me during the years when I really was pretty crazy.

Redleg... remember the time I made my avatar the "banned" icon? I had forgotten about that until I read through the other thread, but I thought I would die laughing. I really was a mess back then, wasn't I?

Oh, by the way... if you've been around for a while and changed your name, please remind me of your old username =) I feel ancient...

Welcome back to full status, Crazy...err...Jordan. :)

You should remember your partner in Cadet Moderating Crime. :p

Welcome back to full status, Crazy...err...Jordan. :)

You should remember your partner in Cadet Moderating Crime. :p

I do! I see that you are holding down the whole fort these days! You are definitely a valuable part of the team! =)

Team Infidel said:
welcome back to to the forum..
Thanks! I tried to come back a while ago, but couldn't find the site anywhere! It was so strange!

I'm fairly new to the site. I wish I would have known you back then. Sounds like fun & someone I could have scolded mercilessly!

Possibly. But I learned how to flame very well at another site, so try as you may.... I think I was just more obnoxious than fun.

My signature actually said "I'll tell Redleg on you..." for a long time. Yeah, I was that kid. Every once in a while it will shine through, but I've gotten much better at avoiding people when I'm pissy or medicated.

Back