Liquid Body Armor

--

April 23rd, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Liquid Body Armor

I found this interesting article on military.com today
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...ESRC=army-a.nl

This liquid body armor seems like a real good idea.
The body armor, flak jackets and bullet proof jackets we have in the military today does hinder your work a lot.
And the idea of using this in BDUs seems real interesting too, adding a whole new level af personal security on the battlefield, without hindering your movement.

Any of you heard more about this liquid body armor thing?
April 23rd, 2004  
Kozzy Mozzy

Putting around your neck would also be a good idea. After watching that scene in Saving Private Ryan, last thing I want is some guy fragging me and I bleed to death out my neck.
April 24th, 2004  
Darkmb101

It would be great to have if it was invented, BUT there is one tiny little insegnificant problem. The armor would cost another few hundred billion dollars to develope. We're already in the red with Trillion dollar debts, so it doesnt really matter if we spend the money and time to create the armor. Why not add a little more to the debt?
--
April 24th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozzy Mozzy
Putting around your neck would also be a good idea. After watching that scene in Saving Private Ryan, last thing I want is some guy fragging me and I bleed to death out my neck.
The Flak and Bullet proof jackets we have today has neck protection, and it works.....
So that would of course have to be added if/when this liquid thing was produced.
April 24th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: hellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo

Yo people. This is no mercy. I have just notrice this and become angry. This is the topic i have been talking about for the longest. U guys didn't believe me. Now heres proof. Some oneelse knows about it. Damn u guys. I told u, all of u and no one believed me. Its okay, But i'm just letting u know.
April 24th, 2004  
Redleg

Posting a link, or some other info in your post would have helped a lot..
April 24th, 2004  
soilder79936

but thats a still a good idea with neck protection
April 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Topic: Re: hellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by No MERCY
Yo people. This is no mercy. I have just notrice this and become angry. This is the topic i have been talking about for the longest. U guys didn't believe me. Now heres proof. Some oneelse knows about it. Damn u guys. I told u, all of u and no one believed me. Its okay, But i'm just letting u know.
Notice how a SPECIFIC source and link were provided? Remember anything about me asking you for your sources? And you not providing any? That contributed greatly to us not believing you.
April 26th, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: believe

Do u all beleive now. I told u. They just didn't give me a source to give u guys. thanks for proving me.
April 26th, 2004  
Redneck

Alright, No MERCY, let it go. In the future you need to tell us who "they" are (as in giving us sources for what you say so we can check it ourselves).

Now y'all git back on topic.