Lip Gloss, Diamond Ear Studs, and a Sniper Rifle

justin1552

Hurr Durr
The ex-cheerleader (age 19) in the picture below was watching a road that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target, and she shot him. Turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a US patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.

The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot struck him in the butt blowing him into the bomb which detonated. He was blown to pieces.

The Air Force made a motivational poster of her. Her name is Kimmy. To you, Kimmy, we say, HOO-AH! Thanks for your service.

6tmpon.jpg

A Terrorist blown up by his own bomb after being shot by a woman (which for a Islamic fundamentalist has got to be extremely embarrassing)...its karma I tell you.

BTW, for those who didn't think girls could serve in combat a few years back...how shall I serve your crow?

I don't deny that she did the job, and it wasn't a bad shot,... but if the bomb blew the bloke to pieces, how do they know she hit him in the butt? A low order detonation perhaps.

Just bein' picky,... I know.

When you hit you target they make cool movements from impact of round that probably indicated hit prior to dumb dumb falling forward. Plus, they might have found his body or enough of it to see round impact/entrance and/or exit.

I could see those ear rings as serviceable as they are very modest. The lippies are not a bright color so I don't see anything wrong with her appearance. Some could argue of course, the glitter/glare effect from the sun off the studs.

She was doing base security it seems, not exactly going out there to shoot stuff. They're probably pretty lax about camouflage when it comes to those.

Or the story is bogus. Since when do snipers wear earrings and lipstick? I smell something fishy.
Yeah,.. me too. Forgive my pessimism, but that much "bullsh" is written by the spin doctors these days, I am immediately suspicious of anything that is not clearly fact.

(1) Is it policy for members of the US forces to wear jewellery on duty?
(2) 725 yards is not really a very long shot even for open sights with a 7.62mm weapon. Especially if given a good rest or bipod.

I feel that this whole story might have got a splash of that lip gloss for public consumption. God,.. I wish the back room boys would not try to sex up these stories. If proved incorrect, they make us look stupid, not to mention that it destroys our credibility.

Lip gloss, diamond earings? As a designated marksman, I doubt you want to be seen, now don't these things shine in the sunlight?

I was under the impression that women aren't allowed to serve combat roles in the US Army? (though it doesn't specify, she could be a Marine).

Since when do you have both eyes open when you're looking through a rifle scope?

Since when are we told the name of designated marksmen or snipers? Aren't those secretive?

I think it's a fake.

Seno:

1. Women can wear modest ear jewelry.

2. Agree, 725 is not far for a sniper but still a good shot.

Cadet

experienced shooters practice with both eyes open as well.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that the reflection of two quarter carat diamonds would be a great worry.

The picture is only a publicity shot. They don't usually allow photographers in front of loaded weapons in real life

Seno:

1. Women can wear modest ear jewelry.

2. Agree, 725 is not far for a sniper but still a good shot.

Cadet

experienced shooters practice with both eyes open as well.

hahahaha, cannot argue.

I'd be more interested in finding out from her where her aiming point was to peg him in the keester, as well as her dope settings and current weather conditions besides the sunny appearance.

Last edited:
Back