who likes snow?

mzspaztastic

okay, i grew up in the south, so i know the signs of upcoming rain (all the time) or an upcoming hurricane. however, when i went to bed last night, it was not all that cold and i had absolutely no idea that when i woke up it'd be snowing pretty heavily.

anyway, i figured i'd get some opinions here. who here likes the snow and who hates it? and any advice on how to deal with it, besides buy a winter coat? i'm clueless here. thanks :)

Snow, HA!
Not a chance.

Where I live it reaches up to 45 degrees C in summer and the lowest it ever goes is about 5 degrees C in the depths of a cold winter night. Never seen snow, don't know when I will either.

I love the snow. I live up in the high desert in sourtern california and we get snow once or twice a year. So I don't get much of it but I get enough.

Missileer said:
I like snow, in pictures.;-)
Me too! I just spent 45 minutes shoveling the first snow of the season from my 100 foot long driveway. You can keep the white stuff.:box: I hate it. :box: That's why I'm going to Florida for two weeks in January.:rock:

I reckon snow would annoy the hell out of me.
1: Can't walk around in board shorts and singlet
2: Roads aren't safe
3: Everything is white
4: Can't go swimming
5: Can't go surfing
6: A cold beer just wouldn't be the same as it is after slogging away for 8 hours on a 40 degree day
7: Who the hell wants to clear their driveway?

i love the snow...course when i was in massachussetts we had a snow blower so it wasnt that hard to get rid of the snow...then start digging inside the pile and making a snow fort 8)

Icy roads are bad, but snow is okay as long as the temperature keep stable at -5 or -10.

Last edited:
Back