Who Likes the new layout..??

What do you think of the new milforum layout??

• I like it, we needed a change

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • It's alright

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I hate it

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

CanadianCowgirl

Just wondering what you all thought of this place now that it's been changed. I'm kind of neutral, found it a bit confusing at first, took me a few minutes to get it all figured out. It's not too bad...kinda miss the green color though....and I kinda miss my avatar....

Some of the was unfortunately lost in the move, but I have a backup so I'll try to get them back later.

I'm patient. I'm sure there's a reason they switched, and I'm betting it's posted somewhere. While I enjoyed the bells and whistles from the old post (which I'm sure will return over time), it was the communication that made this place special. That hasn't changed.

The format is more up to date with some newer forums. Like all change, we'll adapt. When the going is too tough for everyone else, it's just right for us. Right gang? Gang..............?

it'll take a few days to get used to, but it looks OK

oooo we've got a rep to look after as well, that should be interesting

Last edited:
It's only been little over one day. Give it a chance. A good way to see the changes is to go through the Forum FAQ thread.

well, it IS CONFISING, but I got used to it, and did my best in refiling my stuff.. yeh. But I miss my old home, I wanna go back :(

Alright, I like the new format.

What I don't like is the colords. This forum is DAMNED UGLY! I understand leathernecks and interior design don't exactly go together but someone's got to have a gay friend to give us a hand with this.

Whispering Death said:
:( My avatar's gone
Not anymore.. :)

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17231

What I don't like is the colords. This forum is DAMNED UGLY! I understand leathernecks and interior design don't exactly go together but someone's got to have a gay friend to give us a hand with this.

So what you're trying to say is that I'm not gay enough?? ;)
(And what does leathernecks have to do with this by the way??)

CanadianCowgirl said:
You could get a woman to help out!! :D

I'm thinking this place needs green again ;)

yeah, thats what I keep telling him.. The old military green 8)

just to see if its nice.. well, night night mighty fella

am off too.. dam late!! PEACE :peace:

Back