Do you like the heat or do you like the cold?

Do you like the heat or the cold?

• I like it "hot...Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it"

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I like it cold...it's time to go skiing in shorts again

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
I don't know, I live in South Louisiana, so I'm well-adjusted to the heat, and I freeze my keister off in duck season. I think that I should be able to work in either hot or cold conditions consistently- I don't take one over the other.

COLD COLD COLD I LIKE!!

I dont know what it is that makes me get so hot so easily but I do!! Someone has to force me to wear underarmor under my uniform even when it's like 50 degrees out (much colder than that with wind chill) and I don't even have the underarmor for cold weather, I have the turf gear (used for soccer if Im correct)

I can't sleep when its hot, or even function halfway decent when its hot.

I don't even like drinking hot drinks cause it makes me feel too hot

I didn't pick either one. I'm a Michigander and I LOVE the difference of temperatures. In the cold I snuggle up with a ton of blankets, hot coca, ice skate, and sled. In the summer I am a pool and beach junkie that loves cold water, camping and the sound of fans, frogs and crickets at night.

It's wonderful!

Im used to the warm scorching weather since im living here. Summers can get to 100-120+. Even though i lived in SSweden, i get cold easily :p

probably ahd something to do with the fact that I was soaked, muddy, and it wasn't unbearable anyway, so I set all my clothes out to dry on the top of the blind, cursing all the way.

Wait wait, all of your clothing, thats just weird. You stay the hell away from West Virgina I don't want naked people crawling around my woods.

Back