--
Liar, Liar

March 26th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Liar, Liar
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1552
It would be nice, though....
Flying cars would also be nice, but that's not happening. And is about as likely to happen.
March 27th, 2008  
A Can of Man

The part that bothers me is that this isn't just lying... it's almost like a mental disorder where someone HAS to find an emotional connection to each each major event.
I know politicians lie about stuff... but I really don't know of any other that go as far as to claim that their daughter was in the Twin Towers when the planes hit and then make up a story about being under the threat of snipers while in a pretty secure place.
March 27th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Perhaps to claim that a country completely unreleated with a national emergency was collaborating with those behind the attacks? Like the Sunni president of Iraq and Shiite-run Al Qaeda?
--
Liar, Liar
March 27th, 2008  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
Perhaps to claim that a country completely unreleated with a national emergency was collaborating with those behind the attacks? Like the Sunni president of Iraq and Shiite-run Al Qaeda?

Ya know what? Everybody gets you don't like Bush. They really do. He's a lame duck with a few months left. So give it a rest and quit dragging him into every discusson.
March 27th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Just pointing out similarities...

And I feel much the same about all the jabs at Clinton.
March 27th, 2008  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Ya know what? Everybody gets you don't like Bush. They really do. He's a lame duck with a few months left. So give it a rest and quit dragging him into every discusson.
-------------------------------------------------------

Bush might be leaving office but he isn't a lame duck. If you have been reading the Washington by-lines Bush is still making lots of moves on both the international and domestic scene. This recent bailout of Bear Sterns for example was done directly on his authority in order to bail all all his Billionaire friends who lost their shirt by over-speculating the real-estate market.

Why do people get obsessed with whatever the Clintons do (its very unlikely Hillary is going to win the nomination anyway) but stay totally mute about all the crap that has happened and is still happening? People might not like the Democrats, Liberals, or the Clintons. But Bill Clinton was a 100x better President than Bush; and yet all the right does is fixate on the Clintons.

What Hillary said was STUPID, and it hurt her no argument there. I haven't found anybody who said differently. But as I said, there was no collateral damage, why are people feigning anger about this when the 80t Bush elephant is standing in the room. And they know it too, they just cant admit publicly (or to themselves), thats way all this psydo-outrage is so pathetic.