A letter to the IRS. (Tax Return Attachment)

--

December 26th, 2005  
Chief Bones

Topic: A letter to the IRS. (Tax Return Attachment)

Dear Internal Revenue Service:

Enclosed you will find my 2005 tax return showing that I owe $3,407.00 in taxes.

Please note the attached article from the USA Today dated 12 November, wherein you will see the Pentagon paid $171 per hammer and NASA paid $600 per toilet seat.

I am enclosing four (4) toilet seats (valued @ $2,400) and six (6) hammers valued @ $1,026), which I secured at Home Depot, bringing my total remittance to $3,426.00.

Please apply the overpayment of $19 to the "Presidential Election Fund," as noted on my return. You can do this quite inexpensively by sending them one (1) 1.5" Phillips Head screw, enclosed for your convenience.

It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look forward to paying it again next year.

Sincerely,
A Satisfied Taxpayer
December 26th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

ROFL, i wish i could pay my taxes like that.
December 26th, 2005  
JulesLee

lolol! thats pwnage.. wheres the newspaper!
--
December 26th, 2005  
tomtom22

If you really did pay your taxes that way the next question I would be asking is "Which federal pen do I visit you at?"

Good one, Chief!
December 27th, 2005  
Chief Bones

I thought ya'll'd see the humor - too bad we can't pay our taxes like that tho idn'it.
December 28th, 2005  
dragonfett

Don't you know, the IRS wants the shirt off of your back, not a couple of toilet seats, hammers, and screws. Come on now, get with the program
January 2nd, 2006  
AJChenMPH

How about paying up with two arms and a leg?
January 13th, 2006  
AFSteliga

Nice one.
November 6th, 2007  
Team Infidel

November 6th, 2007  
Peddler

lol..I wish that would work