Letter to El Presidente ...

You have complete control over your reactions. Take responsibility and quit blaming others.

bulldogg said:
You have complete control over your reactions. Take responsibility and quit blaming others.

Some need to take anger management classes and seek mental therapist for their behavior when posting here, by that I dont mean you though

Back on topic...

The appropriate thing to do with this letter if one agrees with its content and intent is to copy and paste it to a Word document, change the name at the bottom to one's own, print it, sign it, and mail it to each and every one of one's elected officials. From local school board members all the way up the chain to POTUS. Failure to act is cowardice. Failure to act and then come in here and rant and rave is the worst form of cowardice, in my humble opinion. This is not an accusation against anyone, if it fits, if you feel guilt, then its on you. No excuses are wanted, nay any excuse is liable to bring down the wrath and fury of God almighty. Just suck it up and make a personal decision about the legacy you want to leave your country.

In a democratic system of governance Thomas Jefferson said that no matter the results of an election the action or inaction of the electorate guaranteed that no matter the outcome the people would get, "the government they deserve". You may not change anything by sending the letter but at least you will have the satisfaction of looking yourself in the mirror knowing you fulfilled your rights and obligations as a citizen concerned about the welfare of his country.

phoenix80 said:
Some need to take anger management classes and seek mental therapist for their behavior when posting here, by that I dont mean you though

IF you are talking about me, I extended an olive branch to you and you slapped me in the face and said you will continue to use this offensive remark and language.

IF anyone needs a mental therapist and anger management classes, it is you ... I at least try to get along with others and apologise when I have stepped over the line. Your behaviour is anti-social at best.

An adult will admit when they have made a mistake, grow a little and get on with adult pursuits. Grow up ... standing in the middle of the room and stomping your feet while you throw a fit isn't grown-up ... it's just plain childish.

Chief could you please tell me about what happened today in the US? We didn't get much media coverage of it overhere. Thank you.

We're still here. I guess some fast-food resturants ran shorter shifts or only opend there drive thrus. It wasnt a one-day economic collapse like they wanted.

Thanks Rabs. Where did major strikes take place? NYC, LA...?
Most major cities had a protest. Especially the ones farther to the south. Houston, Phoneix, LA

Italian Guy said:
Chief could you please tell me about what happened today in the US? We didn't get much media coverage of it overhere. Thank you.
You didn't miss anything ... all it has been is more of the same. One change has been the fact that there are more American flags being displayed than foreign flags.

The real problem was/is/continues to be, the illegal aliens are "illegal" and present laws should be enforced instead of trying to reward someone for violating them.

Here's a thought. These people are protesting for their "rights" as illegal immigrants right? Why the :cen: aren't BORTAG and INS arresting every single one of them?? They're making the job as easy as it could ever be. I see this as evidence that no one really cares, they just say they do. Or perhaps as Sweden fears its internal enemy so does the US and it cripples them from acting.

Just a thought.

One thing that struck me fromt he images I saw was indeed the overwhelming number of US flags being displayed. Something you would not see in a similar protest overhere.

bulldogg said:
Here's a thought. These people are protesting for their "rights" as illegal immigrants right? Why the :cen: aren't BORTAG and INS arresting every single one of them?? They're making the job as easy as it could ever be. I see this as evidence that no one really cares, they just say they do. Or perhaps as Sweden fears its internal enemy so does the US and it cripples them from acting.

Just a thought.

INS isn't set up to handle it on a massive scale. They have already shown their inability to handle cases given to them from local PDs that make arrests. Most LE agencies don't even bother to call them anymore since all they get is "yeah, we'll try to start a file."

Back