Letter To Bush - Page 4

--
Letter To Bush

May 12th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

Letter To Bush
alright, I have deleted 14 off topic posts. Lets keep on topic so this thread may stay open

Doody
May 12th, 2006  
bulldogg

Cabal there is a very serious difference between a cruise missile and a car bomb. The cruise missile is intended to destroy the target it is aimed at. The car bomb kills people in order to get a third group to comply with the wishes of the bombers. The difference lies in their real targets. This is what seperates terrorists from soldiers and states like the US from Iran.
May 12th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
Well then you should be more clear what you type. You didnt say POTUS you said:

"And nobody has talked about using military to solve the nuclear issues with Iran, yet. It is still far away from us".

To wit, I responded John McCain. by the way only Congress can declare war, and as John McCain is a member of Congress I find his remarks more disturbing.

But I'm laughing too, at you. Because calling me Michael Moore doesn't bother me and its the only arguement you have. Now that's funny.

Cabal

Read my last post (the one above your post), espically the last paragraph.
I think the letter was written by people like Cindy Sheehan or Michael Moore cuz it sounded as if they were the Iranian president speech writer by birth.
--
Letter To Bush