lets talk about what you know about Iran!

Esika

Hey Babes!
all of you,who live in everywhere,who believe your country's media and newspapaer,who think knowing everything about Iran and who allow himself to judge iran and her government:what do you know about Iran?

and for start:who knows why Iranians attack the american embassy?(I think you like michael moore and his films...).
who knows about geographical importance of iran?
who knows power og leading the shiite cresent by Khameneie?
who knows iranian instrument to sruggle in fuel line and oil industries and world economic situatoin?
who knows real data of military details of iran army?
who knows the fact of imposed war?
who knows that americans follow iranian plan to conquest Iraq?
and....
if you think that you are the proffessional in Iran's topic,
get ready:1,2,3:GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you are being inflammatory for the sake - but if you could try and make one point at a time, that would be good.

I am particularly interested in the gas / oil / power issues that Iran has.

You see, a lot of people think that the enrichment programme is all about arms. I don't doubt Iran has nuclear ambitions, but I suspect that a regular power supply is their main ambition. It is also interesting that Russia has offered to enrich on their soil - again it is about control of power supply.

It seems to be that sources of independent power (gas, oil, nuclear) are forming the basis for most conflicts - and this is no different. Iran is not as radical as some posters here believe - but you are not helping the case.

Esika said:
and for start:who knows why Iranians attack the american embassy?(I think you like michael moore and his films...).

The American embassy were seized in response to the exiled Shah of Iran's admission to the US for medical treatment, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
sunb! said:
The American embassy were seized in response to the exiled Shah of Iran's admission to the US for medical treatment, correct me if I'm wrong.

wrong!

US embassy would have been seized eventually as it was occupied once during the 79 revolt too.

The darned islamic revolution declared the US as its number one enemy so with or without the Shah's excuse, those primitive guys would do this either way.

The Communist party of Iran, Tudeh party, and bunch of hardline muslims students seized the embassy by direct order of Mullah Khomeini and their mission was to create chaos and crisis in order to eliminate their internal opposition forces.

They did welcome the war with Iraq because it helped the Mullahs create a police state and suppress the dissidents.

The Islamic regime of Iran's survival depends on chaos and crisis! Remember that...

Last edited:
oah dears:remember 1950-1960 and fall of the democratical government of mosaddeq by CIA and intelligent service and so on...
and about iran atomic program:it's iranian's right to enrich uranium in his territory,you can't make decision just on base of thoughts!
and about me,as an Iranian student who study cell and molecular biology,(and I earn it by myself!) and who take part in some demonstrations against government and who do political fight for freedom(in Iranian meanning!) and who have families in regime prisons:no body have right to decide for us!
we are Iranian and here is iran and just iranian can decide who can order them,my father was fired from university because his political view in 1980 but he take part in war because WE ARE NATIONALIST!
not racist,or fanatist or radicalist or terrorist!
we fought against whole world in 8 imposed war against the real evil who you gave him chemical weapons and armed him with bests...we have men ceased from 35 countries and you ask us why we should hate you?when our planes become crash just because of your wrong policies.
and you named us narrow mindeds,radicalists...haha!when red cross can't find any reason to blame Iran because of her Pows,remembre american prisons in Iraq and all over the worlsd,my humanists!
and never forget that america is a country who deployed atomic bombs against humanity,never confirmed kyoto's form and never judged her solidiers for Corea,Japan,Vietnam,Iraq,afghanistan,somali and count...
I hate mullahs,but i like ahmadinezhad,he is a fool amn who is suitable for you,khatami couldn't pay your attention to Islamic world,now,you are with us,in the same boat,we may survive both or sank,never can run away from this destination...

Last edited:
phoenix80 said:
wrong!

US embassy would have been seized eventually as it was occupied once during the 79 revolt too.

The darned islamic revolution declared the US as its number one enemy so with or without the Shah's excuse, those primitive guys would do this either way.

Thanks for providing the information, Phoenix. Appriciated to be corrected ;)

Last edited:
and about petrol,gas,and energy sources,it's distinctly showed that you love humanity and nations of iraq,arabia,ecuador,venezuella and allof the world for your nice emotions!
but let me beg you:don't love us,we don't need your excuse or love,we just need....peace!

also you can read CIA reports about mosaddeq...

Last edited by a moderator:
he is banned????

anyways, hmm Iran? umm they were the persians cirus and stuff... Parthians and etc.. uhh, defeated a bunch of Romans. Alexander went through it. Ehh.. the Arabians defeated the Sassanids.. after a while, they became the Safavid persians.. and yeah, :)

headspace said:
I believe you are being inflammatory for the sake - but if you could try and make one point at a time, that would be good.

I am particularly interested in the gas / oil / power issues that Iran has.

You see, a lot of people think that the enrichment programme is all about arms. I don't doubt Iran has nuclear ambitions, but I suspect that a regular power supply is their main ambition. It is also interesting that Russia has offered to enrich on their soil - again it is about control of power supply.

It seems to be that sources of independent power (gas, oil, nuclear) are forming the basis for most conflicts - and this is no different. Iran is not as radical as some posters here believe - but you are not helping the case.
I think the problem is when you have a leader of a power who states that another nation must be wiped from the face of the earth, and in the next sentence declares that their nuclear programme is for energy needs only. It doesn't exactly fill one with any reassurance.

Of course the acquisition of power (in one form or another) forms the basis for most conflicts - it always has. Even wars fought in the name of religion are essentially about the projection of influence, and therefore power, over their antagonists. If we're honest both gulf wars were more than partly fought to safeguard economic interests. The fact that we took out a tyrant was a bonus.

I wonder if anyone is keeping count of the number of Trolls from Iran that have hit this Forum recently. There is no reason that we can't have members in good standing from Iran of course, but I think everyone can see why the Mods have had to ban so many of them recently.

godofthunder9010 said:
I wonder if anyone is keeping count of the number of Trolls from Iran that have hit this Forum recently. There is no reason that we can't have members in good standing from Iran of course, but I think everyone can see why the Mods have had to ban so many of them recently.

Two so far and one from England who was very vocal in supporting of the Mullahcracy in Iran. These are disgraceful people, if you ask me.

They ruin whatever crediblity left for the Iranian people.

We also have another quiet member called "Yashariran" who comes to read here and haven't contributed yet.

I propose we keep reporting trolls to the Mods so they can decide what to do with them.

Thnx

Last edited:
I think that having non-inflamatory input from people that are from Iran in topics about Iran is absolutely essential in order to have a clear view of the situation.

godofthunder9010 said:
I think that having non-inflamatory input from people that are from Iran in topics about Iran is absolutely essential in order to have a clear view of the situation.

Absolutely true, although we must remember that people living in Iran may not be privy to the same sources of information we have in the West. I have no idea of the censorship laws in Iran so I could be wrong about that.

godofthunder9010 said:

There is a difference between the real people and those who fanatically and blindly support a terrorist government such as Iran.

I'd not want the terrorist to be given a podium to spread their hatred and wrong ideas any where.

Those who support the regime of Iran have enough podiums inside and outside of Iran to peddle their blind hatred for the western democracies and style of life. Therefore they shouldnt be given a chance to act as trolls on forums like here.

Interestingly enough, the gentleman sitting next to me here at work happens to be half-Iranian and we've had some interesting discussions on the topic. Trying to convince him to contribute, lol.

An embassy. o_O ... Which embassy needs Spionage Devices. The letters and reports found in your embassy presenrs a Wonderful Spionage and Sabotage system.
If you want have spionage aginst someone it's not bad. You'll trying to spionage and they'll try to discover , diffuse and execute your spies. But when you sent Diplomates they should not do anything else rather than diplomacy and peace making.:9mm:

Back