lets talk about what you know about Iran! - Page 2

--

January 25th, 2006  
godofthunder9010

I wonder if anyone is keeping count of the number of Trolls from Iran that have hit this Forum recently. There is no reason that we can't have members in good standing from Iran of course, but I think everyone can see why the Mods have had to ban so many of them recently.
January 26th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
I wonder if anyone is keeping count of the number of Trolls from Iran that have hit this Forum recently. There is no reason that we can't have members in good standing from Iran of course, but I think everyone can see why the Mods have had to ban so many of them recently.
Two so far and one from England who was very vocal in supporting of the Mullahcracy in Iran. These are disgraceful people, if you ask me.

They ruin whatever crediblity left for the Iranian people.

We also have another quiet member called "Yashariran" who comes to read here and haven't contributed yet.

I propose we keep reporting trolls to the Mods so they can decide what to do with them.

Thnx
January 26th, 2006  
godofthunder9010

I think that having non-inflamatory input from people that are from Iran in topics about Iran is absolutely essential in order to have a clear view of the situation.
--
January 26th, 2006  
Doppleganger

Quote:
I think that having non-inflamatory input from people that are from Iran in topics about Iran is absolutely essential in order to have a clear view of the situation.
Absolutely true, although we must remember that people living in Iran may not be privy to the same sources of information we have in the West. I have no idea of the censorship laws in Iran so I could be wrong about that.
January 26th, 2006  
phoenix80

Quote:
There is a difference between the real people and those who fanatically and blindly support a terrorist government such as Iran.

I'd not want the terrorist to be given a podium to spread their hatred and wrong ideas any where.

Those who support the regime of Iran have enough podiums inside and outside of Iran to peddle their blind hatred for the western democracies and style of life. Therefore they shouldnt be given a chance to act as trolls on forums like here.
January 26th, 2006  
godofthunder9010

Interestingly enough, the gentleman sitting next to me here at work happens to be half-Iranian and we've had some interesting discussions on the topic. Trying to convince him to contribute, lol.
December 9th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunb!
The American embassy were seized in response to the exiled Shah of Iran's admission to the US for medical treatment, correct me if I'm wrong.
An embassy. O_o ... Which embassy needs Spionage Devices. The letters and reports found in your embassy presenrs a Wonderful Spionage and Sabotage system.
If you want have spionage aginst someone it's not bad. You'll trying to spionage and they'll try to discover , diffuse and execute your spies. But when you sent Diplomates they should not do anything else rather than diplomacy and peace making.
December 9th, 2014  
brinktk

necropost much?