Let's go back in time...

2000 elections and 2004 elections.

When the democrats lost the elections they cryed foul and went to court to argue about voting practices and illegal voters.

I have yet to hear any of the republicans that lost their seats or govenorships say anything.

There is a difference between the parties and I think that when you are dishonest in your mode of operation you see dishonesty in all others. If you are not dishonest you don't see the same things.

In the days prior to the election the republicans were accused of fixing the election, bringing in illegal voters (i.e. dead people). In 2000 and 2004 we saw the legal battles bring to light that many dead democrats voted in the elections.

I worked for a company that had a president that thought nothing of cheating his salesmen by keeping their commission when they made sales, but would scour their expense reports for anything that looked out of line with his policies. Everyone that filed an expense report had to turn in receipts for everything they bought, even a package of gum if they bought it in the line of business. Most companies do not require receipts for meals unless they go over $25.00, even for the shop workers that go out on service calls from time to time follow the same rules.

Like I said, if you are dishonest you expect everyone else to be the same as you.

Wierd, because Tim Allen (R) from Virginia is still crying foul, and asking for recount after recount, even though Virginia is firmly a win for Webb (D), by about 7000 votes. Hopefully soon he will finally concede, but as of this time, he says he will ask for a recount if they name him the loser after the initial recount.

EDIT: After checking some news sources, some say that Allen may concede on thursday. This is in no way for sure, but I certainly hope he does.

Last edited:
Wierd, because Tim Allen (R) from Virginia is still crying foul, and asking for recount after recount, even though Virginia is firmly a win for Webb (D), by about 7000 votes. Hopefully soon he will finally concede, but as of this time, he says he will ask for a recount if they name him the loser after the initial recount.

EDIT: After checking some news sources, some say that Allen may concede on thursday. This is in no way for sure, but I certainly hope he does.

To date there are no court cases filed accusing the republicans of voter fraud. If you would like to retrace history Gore cried foul and filed a law suit to try to steal the election. In 2004 Kerry spoke of the same thing, but I don't honestly remember if he carried it out. I think the democrats had been kicked in the balls so many times from the last time that he backed away from that. Good thing for him, I don't think his political life could have taken it.

Back