Let's Build A Conspiracy Theory Together

godofthunder9010

I think that most of you are like me and get a big laugh out of the Conspiracy Theory Troll Monsters that sometimes wander onto our beloved forum. Some of you may already know that I came up with a Conspiracy Theory of my own (primarily to make fun of them.) The general idea is to have a Conspiracy Theory that you can plug almost any other conspiracy into. Here's what I have so far:
The Conspiracy Theory of Fred
(secret ruler of the world.)
1.) Fred is a gas station attendant in Australia who secretly rules the world.
2.) He works together with an ancient order of Knights (founding in the Middle Ages) who have quietly been controlling events worldwide for centuries. However, it took FRED to truly place their organization in control (under his iron fisted leadership of course.)
3.) Ever hear about Hitler, Elvis and Kennedy and how they're actually still alive? They are. Hitler has repented of his very naughty behavior. All three lived in Greenland. Later they moved to the Bermuda Triangle. Finally, they met with FRED in Antartica where he granted them immortality and put them to work in helping him rule the world.

Feel free to add whatever you like .... LOL

It all makes sense now,
Hitler, Elvis ,Kennedy and the Ancient Order of Knights, are the ones creating subliminal messages for FRED, and putting them into Heavy Metal Songs, to get kids to worship Satan, who is actually Fred.

Back