Let's Build a Better World Government

godofthunder9010

I think this should be interesting. Okay, so tomorrow morning the UN ceases to exist with absolutely no chance of it being rebuilt as it was. (A miracle!!)

A gathering of nations demands that something be created for a World Government. How should it be built? What can be done to make it a truly effective World Government? What would you do to eliminate the weakness of former World Government (League of Nations, United Nations)? Where is it headquartered? What is the role of the more powerful nations in the world and how do we determine who they are?

Well, technically its a fantasy. What I'm driving at is to get people to think about how to build a better version of the UN -- one that is actually USEFUL. If the UN miraculously ceased to exist and we COULD build a replacement ... how would you build it?

ravensword227

There can be no good from a one world order. May God protect us from that as long as possible.

Amen to that brother :D

Well every New World Order fan should take a look at this site and maby even use Winamp for a dose of Alex Jones GCN Ch Gal 13 ch 20 radio show from Austin Texas. Very interesting guy and I would like to meet him in person. That guy rocks!

Link:

http://www.infowars.com

Cheers:
Doc.S

:rock:

Mod Edit: That's enough, whosewar, everyone here is quite aware of your feelings about President Bush, do not feel that you need to make off-topic comments in every thread reminding us of this. If you have nothing to add to a subject, do not post in the thread. Too easy, huh?

So the consenses is that we do not want a World Government that is actually useful?? I can see some reasons for that, but if you don't want one that actually has any power, WHAT DO WE WANT THEN?? How would we change from what we already have?

it would be great to have a better and effective world government, but its just not possible to have one.

Darkmb101 said:
it would be great to have a better and effective world government, but its just not possible to have one.
I suppose that's a fair statement, but I guess I don't completely understand. Why is it not possible (other than the fact that the UN already exists)? Like it or not, as time goes on, globalization (in some form or another) happens. World Government seems to have a very big role lined up for itself, but the UN is only good for peacetime support and relief.

I agree with GodofThunder, I think that World Government is inevitable. I would also ask those against a world government a simple question:

1. What is wrong with one World government?

There should be a way of coming up with a government that understands what's truly going on in your country or any other. The buerocratic side of things make it unappealing in way, but that's why I started the thread to begin with: to discuss how to come up with a world government that actually works.

Nicholas Kane said:
I agree with GodofThunder, I think that World Government is inevitable. I would also ask those against a world government a simple question:

1. What is wrong with one World government?

Well, first of all the idea of a world government is good in theory (like Communism is a good theoretical idea). However, I think that it would be very difficult (impossible - like Communism?) to make it work!
Also, if you look at the world as it is today, I'm not sure if the "Western World" would have the majority and being in control of the government. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with an Islamic world government :shock: :x

Just my 2 cents . . .

Yeah, on top of that, Im not sure Im intrested...I like my govronment. I like being a Citizen of The State of Israel. I dont think of people in the USA, China, Brazil, or any other country as my countryman. I dont see them as my brothers. I am willing to fight and die to protect my Country, built by my people....But I wouldent say that I would fight for a Global Govronment...And ovcourse, someone will have to fight for it...Rebelions are inevitable...

I'm with you on that Sherman. There will always be a section of the world that will use this world government to sit on the other. That's why it's not going to work.

Back