Lessons from our past we need to recall

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
In order to destroy the will to fight of radical islamists we must abandon this politically correct bull:cen: and learn to use their religion against them. They die as martyrs to attain entrance to heaven but something we have been overlooking that the Islamic world knows is that for this to happen the body must still be buried by Islamic law. The Russians have picked up on this and have chosen to bury those who would die in the name of Allah wrapped in pigs skin and defiled with the blood of pigs. AND its working. In the Phillipines in 1911 American soldiers fighting Muslims there also employed this technique with resounding success. The :cen:s won't blow themselves up if they know their body will be desecrated and they will spend eternity in hell and NOT with Allah.
Pig's Blood and the End of Jihad Muslim terrorists who die as a result of their heinous homicide bombings are predominantly males whose mis-guided Wahhabist form of Islamic doctrine falsely teaches that their bodies will be resurrected so that they can spend eternity having sexual relations with 72 virgins. This strict form of Islamic doctrine also teaches that if a Muslim's body is interred with pig's blood, that body will never be resurrected; and unqualified for paradise. Although modern Muslim’s reject these false teachings, the "Wahhabist’s of Jihad" are damned should their flesh come in contact with pig’s blood at the time of their death. Susblood Labs now delivers two products that instill fear, uncertainty and doubt into the mind of any Al-Qaeda inspired suicide bomber. READ OUR WHITE PAPER russians are burying moslem chechen rebels in pigskin According to the Moskovski Komsomol newspaper, Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin. The aim is to deter potential Islamic terrorists from future attacks. Shahidi (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven. Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity. the jewish rabbinical council confirms pork by-products are able to deter terrorists Israeli police are considering using bags of pig lard in buses and other places to deter Muslim suicide bombers, Maariv reported today. The proposal received the Jerusalem rabbinate's approval. The police's suggestion is based on the fact that strict Muslim tradition holds that any Muslim who comes in contact with a pig before dying will be denied access to heaven.------- General Blackjack Pershing delivers the message "Before World War I, U.S. General "Blackjack" Pershing put down an Islamic insurgent movement in the Philippines by having 50 captured Islamic fundamentalist terrorists tied to posts for execution by firing squad. In full view of all 50, Pershing had his men slaughter two pigs. Pershing's men next dipped their bullets in the pigs blood, making sure the horrified terrorists watched. Blackjack's men shot 49 of these terrorists, dumped their bodies in a common grave and covered them with pig parts. The 50th terrorist was let go. After this, it took 42 more years before there was another serious Islamic terrorist incident in the Philippines. " --------------
www.susbloodlabs.com And it is not violating or insulting the religion of Islam. If Islam is a religion of peace as they claim are terrorists truly muslim? They can't be so by defiling their bodies it should be no concern to Muslims as they, the terrorists, are not muslim since they did not die by commiting a peaceful act of islam. And further, :cen: em if they're insulted, I just don't give a :cen: what they think. If they don't want their religion insulted and their dead defiled then they know what to do... lay down the weapons and go home and practice "peaceful" islam. As for all those reading this who are supporters of terrorists remember this... Rest assured once I am back in uniform and I am sent to fight every single round I load into my weapon will be painted with a thin varnish of pig's blood. :read:

http://www.bakbakan.com/junglep/jp-17.html

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=32749

http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110002567

http://www.jihadwatch.org

Thats very interesting...And VERY SMART. Perhaps we should do that...I mean, lets face it, martyrdom is the main recruiting tool these towel-heads have...

Hahahahaha Why doesn't it surprise me at all that you came up with this catch Bulldogg? And I reckon it might work too.... Who'll bring the pigs?

Usage of pig's blood will just raise the incidence of violence ... but ... if you have trouble finding any, give me a call. My neighbors have a goodly supply of those oinkers and I am sure they would accommodate you in your search. lol 'not'

I didn't know about the power that cute little piglets had over ferocious Islamists. Still, if it works lets go for it.
:spam2: away

BLT, bacon n eggs, tenderloin wrapped in bacon, shrimp brochettes, ham n eggs, canadian bacon (which is neither canadian or bacon), heavenly ham, shredded southern bbq pork shoulder, pork chops with applesauce, glazed ham, pork sausage... nope, I don't see me ever converting, the dietary restrictions alone would kill me long before the rest of the :cen:.

We need to start renaming units too to inspire fear in the hearts of our current enemies. Devil dogs and such might have scared zee Germans but "The Devil Hogs" will strike fear even into the heart of Osama himself.
"Susblood Sappers"... "Sooo-eee 82nd"... "Death from the Sty".... take all the skulls and dragons off and start painting on pictures of Porky Pig and Hogzilla.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

BLT, bacon n eggs, tenderloin wrapped in bacon, shrimp brochettes, ham n eggs, canadian bacon (which is neither canadian or bacon), heavenly ham, shredded southern bbq pork shoulder, pork chops with applesauce, glazed ham, pork sausage... nope, I don't see me ever converting, the dietary restrictions alone would kill me long before the rest of the :cen:.

We need to start renaming units too to inspire fear in the hearts of our current enemies. Devil dogs and such might have scared zee Germans but "The Devil Hogs" will strike fear even into the heart of Osama himself.
"Susblood Sappers"... "Sooo-eee 82nd"... "Death from the Sty".... take all the skulls and dragons off and start painting on pictures of Porky Pig and Hogzilla.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
Ur makin me hungry Bulldogg...LOL

Back