Lessons Learned about tanks in the First Gulf War.

eveggar

Hello, my name is Emilio, I have read a lot posts in this extraordinary page, but I dont find nothing about my question. I'm in the Spanish Army and I need something information about weapons or enhancements in the armoured vehicles in the gulf war. I have to make a document about this. thank you very much and sorry for my english

Hello Emilio, and welcome aboard.

Personally I'm notorious for my lack of knowledge regarding armoured fighting vehicles, every tin-can with a gun looks like a tank to me, but there are plenty of people here with vast amounts of knowledge on the subject so I suppose you will get help here pretty soon.

Oh and don't worry about the language, the more you practice, the more your English will improve, and while I may speak better English than you, I can guarantee that you speak better Spanish than I ever will. :)

I don't know much either about tanks. What I do know was that the Soviet tanks were no match for the allied ones. American M1's could take a direct hit from the Iraqi tanks without much damage while the M1's could blast away their adversaries.

There were over 300 Challengers in the Gulf War and not one was knocked out which is more than could be said for any other tank

Back