LeEnfiel 2

LeEnfield

This is LeEnfield 2....you might remember me as LeEnfield. Due to some fault along the line I could gain entry to the site no matter how I tried. This problem I am afraid may have caused our host a few headaches along the way. I would like to thank him for all the work he put in to enable me to rejoin you all, so although I show up as a new boy I am in fact a more older hand. By the way it is nice to be back with you all.

Welcome back, LeEnfield. We have missed you. When I first saw LeEnfield2 I thoght it might be your son maybe?, checking the profile I see that It is exactly you. Good to have you back.

I recognized LeEnfield even though he tried to disquise himself. Pretty good trick but it didn't work. :)

Still working on the LeEnfield account, so we'll hopefully be able to get you back online soon.. :)

Edit:
All of your posts and topics from the "old" account has been imported top the new one now, and I've also sent you a small Milbucks "refund" so you can buy yourself some new privileges and gear..

How do we really know its you?? How do we know you weren't abducted by aliens and then your doppleganger was sent here to spy on us? I say old man do tell if ye be who ye say ye be what was the name of the first British Loyalist militia commissioned by the crown during the American Revolution?

Back