Leaving.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I think this thread should be used by all those who leave now for Xmas and we all can say bye until we return.

I'm flying back home for Christmas and I'll be back here on Jan 5.
I'll miss you all guys and girls and I wish you the best holidays that you can have. Enjoy your time at home with family and friends.

Ciao (Craic)-

Italian Guy.

Have a good trip and enjoy the Holiday my friend. We'll be here when you get back.

Hi,

Have a Blast these Holidays ................and me wish you have the best hangover Ever :D

Yo ......:rock:

Cheers
-=SF_13=-

MERRY XMAS

'Nollaig faoi shéan is faoi shonas duit.'

to all and who ever a merry xmas and a happy new yrs eve.............bless you all to your dreeams and wish's to coming true........

'Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís

(esp. for dougal..........lol i know your language.....from a nagging grandma lol)

Tá álan áthas orm, a duigan tú gealacht.

An bhfuil do gealacht ceárt go lór?

Ní álan gealacht agam. :cry:

could you please translate that for us non-irish people

:santam16: merry christmas/hannukah/kwanzza/whatever else there is!

Re: MERRY XMAS

Anya1982 said:
'Nollaig faoi shéan is faoi shonas duit.'

to all and who ever a merry xmas and a happy new yrs eve.............bless you all to your dreeams and wish's to coming true........

'Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís

(esp. for dougal..........lol i know your language.....from a nagging grandma lol)

Ok the 1st one i think if i rem rightly is....................
A prosperous and happy Christmas to you

the 2nd is .................................
May we be alive at this time next year

if i am wrong dougal will tell me lol, i never speak gealic.................its bits that i can remember my gran telling me.......plus its a dying language now i think. Not used much like the welsh is

Back