At least one blast, maybe two in Oslo, Norway - Page 9

--
Boots

July 24th, 2011  
rocky71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prapor
In 90% of all modern terrorist attacks (in the West, here with Russia, it is different), it was done by Muslims. The IRA has not been active, really, for a couple decades. I cannot recall when Basque separatists in Spain strike for last time. Madrid bombings, London underground, etc, all Muslim terrorists.

Don't play the victim, brother.
I have been wizened by MontyB. I will not reply you now and open your eyes to what Isreal is doing to the Palestinians, the Russians are doing in Dagestan/Caucasus, and the slaughters in Iraq, Afghanistan and even Pakistan initiated by external forces. Let us mourn with the Norwegians for now, and I shall return to you later.
July 24th, 2011  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
Any label you would like to put on him, it will stick somehow.

Christian, right-wing, radical, zionist, freemason, conservative, politician, born on the right side of the track, intelligent, anti-islam, did well at school, friendly, fit, and a coldblooded killer.

So Neo-Nazi could fit on him as well, but there's got to be more to it.

Oh, maybe I should say ex-freemason, as he was excluded from his lodge today.
Pro-Israel forums, as the outer right-wing forums he frequented has been busy cleaning up their sites, but I think we can still call him right-wing and zionist.
He formally withdrew from organized political work in 2007, I suppose to the relief of that political party today.
The church is not likely to condemn him, and he has claimed that he keep the lord thight to his heart, so I suppose we may still call him a sort of Christian in his own twisted way.

Come to think about it, most of the mentioned charactheristics fits on a lot of people, even respectable people in leading positions.
Suppose there's not much difference between him and a US Republican senator, except from the coldblooded killer thing that is.

And that's the one thing we know for sure, he is a coldblooded killer!
Yeah? Got em out of the bunch now. I heard on the radio I asked a question, not for one of your little high and mighty tirades.
July 24th, 2011  
84RFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredleander
According to the papers here he was out of ammo. If the other information (and pictures) is correct he used a Ruger Mini-14 - an M14 look-alike in 5.56 calibre.
Latest update on that subject is that he had "plenty" of ammo left for both his weapons when he surrendered to the police Delta-group on the island og Utøya.
That is according to a police-source statement in the newspapers here.

The handgun is said to have been a 9 mm. Glock.
The rifle is most likely a Ruger Mini-14 fitted with scope, collapsable stock, and high-cap (30 rounds) magazines.

Some of the civilians who voluntered to pick up survivours from the water in the first stages og the massacre also mentioned a smoke-grenade, but that has not yet been confirmed through any official channels.
--
Boots
July 24th, 2011  
fredleander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
It's true that the firste reports said that he was out of ammo, but the police have confirmed today that he had quite a lot left when he got arrested.
If you say so....better that than having used even more on those poor people.
July 24th, 2011  
Seehund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prapor
In 90% of all modern terrorist attacks (in the West, here with Russia, it is different), it was done by Muslims. The IRA has not been active, really, for a couple decades. I cannot recall when Basque separatists in Spain strike for last time. Madrid bombings, London underground, etc, all Muslim terrorists.

Don't play the victim, brother.
“All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t”

Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.

It´s absurd to claim that “all terrorists are Muslims.” That statement is nowhere near the truth. Terrorism from Islamic extremists is certainly a cause for concern, but it need not be an issue that creates mass hysteria. Nor should it be allowed to be such a critical issue that we are willing to sacrifice our ideals or civil rights for fear of it. Neither should we be reduced to a status of absolute sissitude.
July 24th, 2011  
Prapor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky71
I have been wizened by MontyB. I will not reply you now and open your eyes to what Isreal is doing to the Palestinians, the Russians are doing in Dagestan/Caucasus, and the slaughters in Iraq, Afghanistan and even Pakistan initiated by external forces. Let us mourn with the Norwegians for now, and I shall return to you later.
North Caucasus is my home, mate. Don't start 'opening my eyes' about it, I know what goes on there better than you, I think. that is why I specifically pointed out that Russia is a different case. So is Israel. But, yes, let us mourn for now,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seehund
“All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t”

Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.

It´s absurd to claim that “all terrorists are Muslims.” That statement is nowhere near the truth. Terrorism from Islamic extremists is certainly a cause for concern, but it need not be an issue that creates mass hysteria. Nor should it be allowed to be such a critical issue that we are willing to sacrifice our ideals or civil rights for fear of it. Neither should we be reduced to a status of absolute sissitude.
I said in the West, particularly in Europe, most recent terror acts were done by Muslim extremists. Can you prove it is not so? Give me examples?
July 24th, 2011  
Redleg

Please show some respect and keep all political, religious or other off-topic discussions out of this thread!
Thanks...

The number of missing people is still rising and is up to 46 now, so we still haven't seen the full extent of this tragedy yet.....
Already this is the worst shooting spree in history, 86 confirmed killed so far but as many as 120-130 may have been killed at Utøya, most of them kids and youths from 11 to 24 years old..

It may look like the bomb in Oslo was mostly "just" a diversion, so he could bind large police forces there and gain access to Utøya, that was his real target.
The time the bomb went off also suggests that he didn't want to kill as many people as he possibly could there.
The bomb went off at 15:20, and since this is summertime and on a friday many would have left their offices before 15:00 so if he had set it up a couple of hours earlier he would have killed many more in that blast as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utu1BIGyW7w"]‪Worst shooting spree in history? 84 dead in Utoya, Norway massacre‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
July 25th, 2011  
Del Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
It's true that the firste reports said that he was out of ammo, but the police have confirmed today that he had quite a lot left when he got arrested.
It seems it was important to him to be taken alive and prosecuted, enabling him to live with his message, including one of resurrecting The Knights Templar ready to lead against a coming Islamification threat to Europe. His immediate surrender would appear to be an intrisic part of his plan.
July 25th, 2011  
moonflower

Topic: website news on bombing in Norway.

Hello, I was just reading your blogs and I thought this might give you an indication as to what some of the websites are believing who the culprits are who are involved in the bombing. Below is a website that I found. I hope this helps out.
http://theweek.com/article/index/217...qaeda-to-blame
July 25th, 2011  
moonflower

Topic: more news on suspect

It looks like they found a suspect for the Norway shootings.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-24-13-06-29
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-24-19-26-47