At least one blast, maybe two in Oslo, Norway - Page 8

--
Boots

July 23rd, 2011  
fredleander

It seems Anders Breivik has put up on the net a 1500-page document on his philosophy....

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/23/n...drap/17433269/
July 23rd, 2011  
Prapor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky71
I have to feel that if the perpetrator had been Muslim this news would have been blared about for weeks by BBC. Hasn't that been happening?
In 90% of all modern terrorist attacks (in the West, here with Russia, it is different), it was done by Muslims. The IRA has not been active, really, for a couple decades. I cannot recall when Basque separatists in Spain strike for last time. Madrid bombings, London underground, etc, all Muslim terrorists.

Don't play the victim, brother.
July 23rd, 2011  
03USMC

So now I'm hearing the shooter may be a Neo-Nazi?
--
Boots
July 24th, 2011  
Prapor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Yes, he is.
July 24th, 2011  
03USMC

Peachy.......
July 24th, 2011  
rocky71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
You know what I agree with most of what you are saying but I am not sure this is the right time for political and religious battles to enter this thread.

In a week or so the story will piece itself together and we will know more of what was behind the attack right now however it is all mostly guess work.
Thank you; you are right. I had been provoked.
July 24th, 2011  
84RFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Any label you would like to put on him, it will stick somehow.

Christian, right-wing, radical, zionist, freemason, conservative, politician, born on the right side of the track, intelligent, anti-islam, did well at school, friendly, fit, and a coldblooded killer.

So Neo-Nazi could fit on him as well, but there's got to be more to it.

Oh, maybe I should say ex-freemason, as he was excluded from his lodge today.
Pro-Israel forums, as the outer right-wing forums he frequented has been busy cleaning up their sites, but I think we can still call him right-wing and zionist.
He formally withdrew from organized political work in 2007, I suppose to the relief of that political party today.
The church is not likely to condemn him, and he has claimed that he keep the lord thight to his heart, so I suppose we may still call him a sort of Christian in his own twisted way.

Come to think about it, most of the mentioned charactheristics fits on a lot of people, even respectable people in leading positions.
Suppose there's not much difference between him and a US Republican senator, except from the coldblooded killer thing that is.

And that's the one thing we know for sure, he is a coldblooded killer!
July 24th, 2011  
Redleg

One of the wounded from the youth camp died at the hospital last night, so the number of killed is now 93..
But it may be even worse then that since 25 people are still reported missing, so the tragedy continues to grow....

Just an hour before the bombing Anders Breivik published a 1500 pages long manifesto explaining i detail how he had planned this, and a lot of the content has been copied and re-written from the manifesto of the UNA-bomber Ted Kaczynskis.
Another strange thing here is that Breivik surrendered to the police at once when they arrived at the island, no resistance at all even if he had quite a lot of ammunition left.
July 24th, 2011  
fredleander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Another strange thing here is that Breivik surrendered to the police at once when they arrived at the island, no resistance at all even if he had quite a lot of ammunition left.
According to the papers here he was out of ammo. If the other information (and pictures) is correct he used a Ruger Mini-14 - an M14 look-alike in 5.56 calibre.
July 24th, 2011  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredleander
According to the papers here he was out of ammo.
It's true that the firste reports said that he was out of ammo, but the police have confirmed today that he had quite a lot left when he got arrested.