Leadership Activities

what do you mean by leadership activities? We have different discusions on deferent situations and switch people into leadership positions with out any notice. (EX: Take a random airman and put them into the flight commanders position)

Ours is different I make up skits for the airmen to act out. A given situation and how they would act in that situation.

I am just giving an Idea, but at the NCOA we learned a game.
You have 2 Flights playing CAT and MOUSE. The cat tries to tag the mouse by Touching them when they march next to them. (the objective is to march the cat into the mouse) The rule is that if the commander of the flight screws up then the next person moves up to be commander, but they wait 5 SECONDS BEFORE resuming the march

NCOSs (or NCOAs) are good....Do you guys have SNCOSs...er...SNCOAs? Its like a NCOS, only it's for SNCOs.

It's a CAWG this I guess.

Ok, we have whats called NCOS. (Non Commissioned Officers School) That is for C/A1C up to Chief. If you have gone to that and still wish to further your training you can go to SNCOS (Sr Non Commissioned Officers School) That is for SNCO, so in short cadets C/Msgt and above.

My question was, do you have anything like that?

drilldownmaster2004 said:
alliehz said:
NCOSs (or NCOAs) are good....Do you guys have SNCOSs...er...SNCOAs? Its like a NCOS, only it's for SNCOs.

Sry buddy but that makes no sense

Plenty.

DO you have Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Schools, or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Academy.

It is like Non COmmissioned Officer School, only for Senior Non Commissioned Officers.

We went over the whole deal with NCO/ SNCO before...

CadetEnsignAraque said:
wut do u mean by like squadron there is 300 cadets in my battalion im a platoon 4 commander and 3 companies 8 platoons

I forget the exact coorespondence but....

Army-Air Force

Battalion=Wing
???=Group
Company=Squadron
Platoon=Flight
Squad=Element

Thats pretty good. My squadron has a strength of 120. How big is your platoon?

Gorfour20 said:
CadetEnsignAraque said:
wut do u mean by like squadron there is 300 cadets in my battalion im a platoon 4 commander and 3 companies 8 platoons

I forget the exact coorespondence but....

Army-Air Force

Battalion=Wing
???=Group
Company=Squadron
Platoon=Flight
Squad=Element

Group is larger than a wing. GpCapt is a higher rank then WgCdr.

Army-Air Force
Brigade=Group
Battalion=Wing
Company/Regiment=Squadron
Platoon=Flight
Section=Element

My friends ask me where I would be on their scale. They get a better idea of the whole, being up there and the only one really really up there, if I say BC. So it works for them. They just eventually freak out, and i'm like, yeah, and its not even worth comparing, so get over it.

Gettin in new cadets and other stuff, So we'll just see.

Back