Leadership Activities

airmanpatroler said:
rules like on the blues the cover goes on the left side of the belt where is that in the 39-1? And i almost got a demerit for that.

Well it has to be because we all have that rule in Illinois and it even looks better on the left.

One good one to do is to get them to do the mine field exercise, but they cant speak any language.
AKA No enlgish or french or anything like that.
Tis fun.
Or try the crossing the river thing BUT have an officer or senior rate nearby to "pick off" any guys standing around doing nothing.

USAFAUX2004 said:
airmanpatroler said:
rules like on the blues the cover goes on the left side of the belt where is that in the 39-1? And i almost got a demerit for that.

Well it has to be because we all have that rule in Illinois and it even looks better on the left.

I know I keep putting it on the right because Im right handed :oops:

airmanpatroler said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
airmanpatroler said:

I know I keep putting it on the right because Im right handed :oops:
So am I, nut it still works because its like reaching for a sword...

I attended a Leadership camp over the summer and we did several activities. One really helpful one was a boardgame called operation kanostain where basically you had to plot out a route for your UN nuclear weapons team to go to a capital dismantle nukes and then exit the country. FUel, food, vehicles and supplies need to be monitered while riots, shortages, and accidents will slow you down. Pm me if you want more details and other activities we did.

MN WG has an NCOS and BCOC. Also have an ES college and our squad. has a staff college which 2-3 other squad. come to

well since the person planning the last one is gone itll take some time, but you can always come if you wish

Back