Le Mans

The American GP was really funny, but in the last years I lost interest in Formula 1. Maybe I wanted to go to the next 24hours of LeMans

I like F1 this season tho in previous years i lost interest due to ferraris dominance. WRC is always more interesting. I dont see a lot of american motorsport.

I dont as much F1 and rally racing as I would like, but i do get NASCAR. YAY FOR NASCAR!!!

The Other Guy,
What I love about NASCAR is the pit strategies and the little tweaking that goes on during the race. For example, should the leader pit under yellow if he has about 20-some laps of fuel left? should he go for 2 or 4 tires? top off the gas or not? wedge adjustment? is he too tight in turns 3 and 4 to risk being loose around turns 1 and 2? This is the kind of stuff that gets me excited about NASCAR. If you watch and all you see are a whole mess of cars making 2000 left turns (500 laps x 4 turns per lap), then you wont be interested. Also, the driver feuds from past races are always a thrill.

A little tip to those with road rage...

Next time someone pisses you off on the freeway, or if you are racing, wait until you come across a banked turn. you have to be driving pretty fast to pull this off, but it works. Assuming its a left turn, what you do is you get inside of him, bring your right front to about an inch or less of the other car's left rear. what this does is it creates more drag on the left than the right side of the other car and it gets him loose. then he loses control and goes right into the wall. He cant blame you for it because you never hit him. mwahahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I love the Le Mans, but since I was in America, I was pissed about the zero coverage Russian Age Racing got in the GT1 class. And I still don't understand and enjoy nascar; Couldn't the same pit strategies and what not still work if it wasn't a left turn only race?

Back