Lawyer??

sunshine

my parents think i should becomes a lawyer and so does a few other people for that fact. I want think i want to be a public affairs officer for the Air Force. No matter what i do i want to do the Air Force. Parents say Air Force have Lawyers so i should be a lawyer?? I dont know though they make god money and all but thats like tons of school? Would it really pay of maybe but idont know what do ya'll think i need some opinions

ive been told so much different stuff that i dont know what i wanna do ne more cuz at first i was just going to enlist right after high school but now im going to college cuz everybody says i should and now im being told to be a lawyer cuz thats the best thing for me and i would be good at so i really dont know what to do cuz i keep being told so much different things

thats the thing i dont know i want to do air force no matter what but besides that shrugg im not sure and i dont want to dissapoint my parents you know i work hard to make sure their proud of me and i do alot of work for them and i dont wanna screw it up i already know my dad doesnt want me in the air force but im not changing my mind about that but law school id expensive and tons of work

Okay, well parents have to respect what you want and lean towards. You should follow your heart and let them accept that. They should not be an obstacle in your path. If you choose something that you are not fond of, you will not excel in it. Your heart should correlate with mind in your choice, and not just your mind alone.

Career:
im a senior in high school and im the Battalion commander of my JROTC thier and i love it i plan to go in to the AIr Force after i go to college and hopefully i can make a career out of the military

Now to me, that seems what your heart is wanting you to do.

yeah i love military stuff and always have so i guess i can dable in the law stuff just to kinda satisfly my parents but does the air force offer stuff like that i havent looked in to it too hard cuz i always thought that i would be a public affairs officer i was going to be a mechanic but thats changed

You mean something in the military(specificaly the air force) that has something to deal with law?
Well I might not be the one to ask in this issue heh, but in here you will find the answer to everything, by the veterans ofcource.

You can check this section out if you want :)

Back