Law enforcement

Don't feed the trolls, boys. They'll wilt and go away if you don't give them the spotlight they so crave to survive.

I'm quite happy living in the UK where the police are routinely unarmed thank you very much. ;)

And when they are armed they shoot and kill innocent people, on top of that they get away with it. A case in point:-

Jean Charles de Menezes (pronounced [ʒeˈɐ̃ ˈʃahlis dʒi meˈnezis] in Brazilian Portuguese) 7 January 1978 – 22 July 2005) was a Brazilian man shot dead by the London Metropolitan police at Stockwell tube station on the London Underground after he was misidentified as one of the fugitives involved in the previous day's failed bombing attempts. These events took place two weeks after the London bombings of 7 July 2005, in which 52 people were killed.

Contemporaneous and later police and media accounts contradicted each other, specifically regarding Menezes's manner and clothing as he entered the station, and whether there had been any police warnings before they fired. The death sparked an intense public debate over a shoot-to-kill practice known as Operation Kratos. The codename was dropped in 2007, but the policy continues.

http://www.infowars.net/Pages/Aug05/260805DeMenezes_cover_up.htm

During the inquest the jury were told they could either bring a verdict of "Lawful killing" or "Open Verdict," they were not allowed to bring a "Unlawful killing" verdict by the judge, despite strong evidence that it was an unlawful killing. Having their hands tied behind their back the jury brought an "Open verdict."

This is just one incident, there are dozens of others.

Last edited:
That's a rare case, a not very pleasant one but a rare case nonetheless. Police shootings in this country are extremely rare due to the majority of them being unarmed. ;)

That's a rare case, a not very pleasant one but a rare case nonetheless. Police shootings in this country are extremely rare due to the majority of them being unarmed. ;)

Its not as rare as you think it is. I've done a hell of a lot of research and with one exception the plod concerned got away with killing or seriously wounding an innocent person.

Wait until a cop face plants ya into the pavement for allegedly calling him a pig.
THEN preach about how good they are.
BTDT.

Wait until a cop face plants ya into the pavement for allegedly calling him a pig.
THEN preach about how good they are.
BTDT.

Yikes.

I always thought the police (and the TSA - hahaha) were the good guys.

(I don't think that anymore...)

Last edited:
"But the cops lingered in the room, irritating MacRae, so he ordered them out of the room."

Yeah. The second you "order" a cop to do anything you're going to be sorry.

My first reaction to this video is that the guy (veteran) sounds like he's just an angry person - going from 0-60 in a heartbeat.

After I read the article and I still think his yelling at the cops was a bad idea, but I can understand the frustration. Still, you don't yell at cops, and people are pulling that "I fear for my life" crap a lot and it seems to be a trend in police related videos. As for the police picking on his dog for needing a muzzle...please. What a load of bull! If that dog needed a muzzle because she was vicious it would have been noticed in this video. That cop would have gotten a little nibble if that dog was mean. I didn't even notice a slight growl, let alone some vicious dog ready to chew off a limb.

The behavior of today's police is disgusting and unAmerican! I believe the Second Amendment is the only solution to police brutality. In an area where police brutality is common I imagine that someday a patriot like Cliven Bundy will lead a band of proud patriots to disarm the local police department. Give me liberty or give me death!

"But the cops lingered in the room, irritating MacRae, so he ordered them out of the room."

Yeah. The second you "order" a cop to do anything you're going to be sorry.

My first reaction to this video is that the guy (veteran) sounds like he's just an angry person - going from 0-60 in a heartbeat.

After I read the article and I still think his yelling at the cops was a bad idea, but I can understand the frustration. Still, you don't yell at cops, and people are pulling that "I fear for my life" crap a lot and it seems to be a trend in police related videos. As for the police picking on his dog for needing a muzzle...please. What a load of bull! If that dog needed a muzzle because she was vicious it would have been noticed in this video. That cop would have gotten a little nibble if that dog was mean. I didn't even notice a slight growl, let alone some vicious dog ready to chew off a limb.
Good point. Look at a cop cross-eyed and ya get a billy club taken to ya.

They say there are more good cops than there are bad cops. If that's so, then why aren't the good cops standing up? You never hear of that on the news, and you know the media would jump on that in a heart beat.

I doubt they go around flaunting their good works. My son is planning to be a policeman and news like this doesn't make the job look admirable at all. I hate it when things like this happen, it makes some judge a whole group of people when it shouldn't still be happening. (in any circumstance)

I doubt they go around flaunting their good works. My son is planning to be a policeman and news like this doesn't make the job look admirable at all. I hate it when things like this happen, it makes some judge a whole group of people when it shouldn't still be happening. (in any circumstance)
They need to be judged. They need to be kept in check.

The bad ones need to be punished and the good ones need to stand up for what is right instead of keeping quiet for their brothers.

Cops are just another cross section of society, sometimes hero's other times as bad as the very worst of the criminals.

Unfortunately there is a lot to be said for the old adage, "Power Corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Personally I feel that they have way too much power and are not made to answer for their actions. Occasionally one will get a prison sentence but their punishments are never in line with those of another (civilian) criminal committing the same crime.

I feel that as enforcers of the law, their infringements should be punished twice as severely.

Back