Law enforcement

--
Law enforcement

April 19th, 2014  
JWIlls94

Topic: Law enforcement

Law enforcement
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/justic...tality-report/

I am appalled that the police in America are violent! I wish the American police would be disarmed! I want to live in a utopia! I hear in some nations the police are unarmed. What a bunch of savages! Is this the police force the Republicans want?
April 19th, 2014  
brinktk

Ohhhh, I get it now...you're a troll. Sigh.

You can't fix stupid....
April 19th, 2014  
The Highway Man

I'm quite happy living in the UK where the police are routinely unarmed thank you very much.
--
Law enforcement
April 19th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
I'm quite happy living in the UK where the police are routinely unarmed thank you very much.
Would you be in trouble if they were?
April 19th, 2014  
The Highway Man

No, I'm a law abiding patrol officer.
April 19th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
No, I'm a law abiding patrol officer.
If you say so..
April 19th, 2014  
Sevens

Don't feed the trolls, boys. They'll wilt and go away if you don't give them the spotlight they so crave to survive.
April 20th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
And when they are armed they shoot and kill innocent people, on top of that they get away with it. A case in point:-

Jean Charles de Menezes (pronounced [ʒeˈɐ̃ ˈʃahlis dʒi meˈnezis] in Brazilian Portuguese) 7 January 1978 – 22 July 2005) was a Brazilian man shot dead by the London Metropolitan police at Stockwell tube station on the London Underground after he was misidentified as one of the fugitives involved in the previous day's failed bombing attempts. These events took place two weeks after the London bombings of 7 July 2005, in which 52 people were killed.

Contemporaneous and later police and media accounts contradicted each other, specifically regarding Menezes's manner and clothing as he entered the station, and whether there had been any police warnings before they fired. The death sparked an intense public debate over a shoot-to-kill practice known as Operation Kratos. The codename was dropped in 2007, but the policy continues.

http://www.infowars.net/Pages/Aug05/...s_cover_up.htm

During the inquest the jury were told they could either bring a verdict of "Lawful killing" or "Open Verdict," they were not allowed to bring a "Unlawful killing" verdict by the judge, despite strong evidence that it was an unlawful killing. Having their hands tied behind their back the jury brought an "Open verdict."

This is just one incident, there are dozens of others.
April 20th, 2014  
The Highway Man

That's a rare case, a not very pleasant one but a rare case nonetheless. Police shootings in this country are extremely rare due to the majority of them being unarmed.
April 20th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
That's a rare case, a not very pleasant one but a rare case nonetheless. Police shootings in this country are extremely rare due to the majority of them being unarmed.
Its not as rare as you think it is. I've done a hell of a lot of research and with one exception the plod concerned got away with killing or seriously wounding an innocent person.