Is The LAV III A Hunk Of Junk? - Page 2

--

January 30th, 2010  
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard

I found a Spray that you can apply to the Bottom or around your complete car. I'll gladly put 5K of Semtex on the bottom of the drivers
side, blow it up and will not penetrate the bottom floor, it will be bumpy thats it no penetration hole. You will survive the blast with out
injury, Ok a little shaken. Imagine if you applied it to A LAV III as other vehicles, many would survive the Blast from IED's. Yes I saw
this product work with my own eyes, Made in the USA

What do you think and what is your opinion on this matter?
Either your English suffered a catastrophic collapse or you're actaully claiming there's a spray tthat will protect me against 5kg of Semtex.

Care to introduce me to this wonder? Any link?
February 1st, 2010  
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker
Either your English suffered a catastrophic collapse or you're actaully claiming there's a spray tthat will protect me against 5kg of Semtex.

Either your English suffered a catastrophic collapse That's Funny.

You think I'm Trying to pull a fast one? Link you ask I got better name Tel### and address of the Company, even a Video. Sold in the USA for other uses.

It's properties where discovered by mistake when a Construction truck carrying TNT blowup and the occupant in the cabin of the truck was alive.

Information I hate to Kiss and tell all. What if Al Qaeda got there hands on it.
February 2nd, 2010  
Panzercracker

No Spaniard, personally i think that you're affiliated with said company and this entire thread is a crypto-advertising effort.

I'm not interested since our Polish IFVs have a V shaped hull and fare well as far as IED crew survivability and if i decide to do an Afghanistan tour i'll likely be driving a MRAP anyway.
--
February 3rd, 2010  
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker
No Spaniard, personally i think that you're affiliated with said company and this entire thread is a crypto-advertising effort.

I'm not interested since our Polish IFVs have a V shaped hull and fare well as far as IED crew survivability and if i decide to do an Afghanistan tour i'll likely be driving a MRAP anyway.
You can personally assume like a woman all you want. I'm not affiliated with nobody. You asked for the Proof and
I sent it to you in a Privet message with a link Video that shows you.

Quote:
And now your harping about it. Sheeeeeeeeeeee.

Well at least you got one thing right MRAP is the way to go.
February 3rd, 2010  
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FO Seaman
Thats because the Leo 2 has a mine protection package.
And a longer rang then many Tanks, others are not built with
that package. Yes I heard many use the excuse that they're
designed to hunt other tanks.

Doesn't matter your still surrounded by IED or mined environment
in an engagement zone. 101 defence boobytrap or mine the area
your defending, slows down the advance

Note my knowledge of Tanks is minimal, but have a clue.