**The "laughing" smiley FREAKS ME OUT!**

FutureHMSGrad said:
Who the heck put this in the "Neverending Stories.." category??? And does Redleg know that the standard is three "." for an elipsis? (It should actually be four for the end of a sentence.)

It's only two in Norway. They're odd ducks over there.

:lol:

Anyway, it's in "Neverending Stories" because it doesn't seem to be ending or really to have a point anymore. It was either move it here or lock it.

Redneck said:

:lol:

Anyway, it's in "Neverending Stories" because it doesn't seem to be ending or really to have a point anymore. It was either move it here or lock it.

Really??? I didn't know that it was two in Norway! That's funny. . . . Are you serious? Or are you trying to fool me? This is not a joking matter, seeing that I am known throughout my school as "The Grammar Nazi". I will not let this rest until I find the answer! haha :-)))

Yeah, I guess I'm glad that this is here, rather than locked, but in all honesty, it did have a point. That smiley *does* scare me. I think that there should be an alternative to. . . *shakes*. . . " :lol: "

*runs away crying*

hahaha ;)

FutureHMSGrad said:
Who the heck put this in the "Neverending Stories.." category??? And does Redleg know that the standard is three "." for an elipsis? (It should actually be four for the end of a sentence.)
You did lol.

If FutureHMSGrad doesn't like this :lol:
Imagine what happens when she sees my avatar!
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif
smileyface.gif

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Redneck said:

:lol: .

Actually there should be none.
dunce.gif

Yeah we are odd ducks over here, like the football team "Odd Grenland" or the male name "Odd", like in "Odd Robin", "Odd Roger" and so forth. It is a bit harry, isn't it?

afro.gif

sunb! said:
Redneck said:

:lol: .

Actually there should be none.
dunce.gif

Yeah we are odd ducks over here, like the football team "Odd Grenland" or the male name "Odd", like in "Odd Robin", "Odd Roger" and so forth. It is a bit harry, isn't it?

afro.gif

Given a certain Norwegian artilleryman's penchant for pink tutus, I can see where those names come from.

and what does telling us do, apart from draw attention to yourself. the damn thing doesn't even exist, surely thats reason enough to not be scared of it

Locke said:
and what does telling us do, apart from draw attention to yourself. the damn thing doesn't even exist, surely thats reason enough to not be scared of it

This started off in the suggestion box. I simply suggested that they get an alternate smiley because that one freaks me out. It's not up to you to decide what freaks me out and what doesn't. You may not like spiders, or sharks or whatever, and I don't like the laughing smiley.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill: :drill:

Back