September 24th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome to the forums Camulos.
September 24th, 2005  
82ndMechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
Flaming piss-pot forever!!
Hahah.. awesome.. great to have another wrench turner on here. Now go verify the 2404's.
September 24th, 2005  
fronzz

Howdy and welcome to the forums!
--
September 24th, 2005  
LIPS

welcome to the forum
September 25th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

welcome to the forums camulos

Here is a Q&A for ya. What is the meaning of life?
September 25th, 2005  
camulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
welcome to the forums camulos

Here is a Q&A for ya. What is the meaning of life?
Is your query meant for you to attain a direct answer, or would it be more correct stated as: 'Why are we here?'

Or the 'Clinton' perspective: That depends on what your definition of 'is' is...
December 27th, 2005  
camulos

Wow... I've not been here for a while...

Welcome back, me!!

I have a question:

I have a request to transfer to Regular Army from the National Guard...

Anyone have any ideas on how to expidite it once it goes beyond my unit commander?
December 27th, 2005  
DTop

Well, first of all welcome back. I think that question might be better of asked in the "Military Service Members Only" forum. But once it's gone beyond your C.O., all you can do is keep in contact with your unit's clerks. I've found that they'll always have the best handle on the status of any request. You could also ask your 1SG to track it for you but I think that in the NG the clerks are there 5 days a week and will probably be where your top will go for info anyway.
December 27th, 2005  
camulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
Well, first of all welcome back. I think that question might be better of asked in the "Military Service Members Only" forum. But once it's gone beyond your C.O., all you can do is keep in contact with your unit's clerks. I've found that they'll always have the best handle on the status of any request. You could also ask your 1SG to track it for you but I think that in the NG the clerks are there 5 days a week and will probably be where your top will go for info anyway.
Thank you, DTOP, for the 411... I was also told that there is a possibility of tracking it through the last individual that had it, finding out who has it now, then calling to 'find out who they sent it to'. From there, if 'the next guy' says he/she never got it, go down a level and 'urge it forward'...

Sounds too much like a PITA to me...
January 1st, 2006  
dougal

craic