The last interview of the Shah of Iran

My mom is a long-time supporter of the Shah. She keeps saying the biggest mistake of the US was not supporting the Shah more. I have studied that his police wasn't light on Communists and left wingers in general, from what I know there weren't free elections and all that. But I think I can bet my :cen: it was a way better free country than it's been since 1979.
We are having a huge protest in Rome today in support of the right of Israel to exist and against the words of current Iranian president Ahmadinejad. Iran is going to stage a counter protest, but theirs is going to be violent, against our Embassy in Tehran. Iranian officials said Italians are all Zionists and that we are ruled by the jews. 90 % of our politicians are going to be there in Rome. The more they threaten us, they more we believe in the right of Israel to exist.
The Shah was a friend of Israel btw.

It was the Shah's death squads trained and directed by the CIA that gave rise to the popular support of the revolution. :roll: Every action has a reaction. I think the next government in Iran will swing the pendulum closer to the centre.

Italian Guy said:
My mom is a long-time supporter of the Shah. She keeps saying the biggest mistake of the US was not supporting the Shah more. I have studied that his police wasn't light on Communists and left wingers in general, from what I know there weren't free elections and all that. But I think I can bet my :cen: it was a way better free country than it's been since 1979.
We are having a huge protest in Rome today in support of the right of Israel to exist and against the words of current Iranian president Ahmadinejad. Iran is going to stage a counter protest, but theirs is going to be violent, against our Embassy in Tehran. Iranian officials said Italians are all Zionists and that we are ruled by the jews. 90 % of our politicians are going to be there in Rome. The more they threaten us, they more we believe in the right of Israel to exist.
The Shah was a friend of Israel btw.

Say hi to your mom for me and tell her that she has our best regards.

It is awful to see how liberals, commies and UN helped overthrow a good ally and a great!

bulldogg said:
It was the Shah's death squads trained and directed by the CIA that gave rise to the popular support of the revolution. :roll: Every action has a reaction. I think the next government in Iran will swing the pendulum closer to the centre.

Sorry, but the death squads is a BS thing, my friend.

Please review history before making comments.

Enlighten me bwana if I am wrong. You think I am some wet behind the ears punk on here spouting :cen: out of my fourth point of contact?? I wouldn't comment if I hadn't read about the subject. So if I am wrong, give me some info don't just spout off some condescending half-literate comment.

Come on guys, this is an interesting topic, let's just not get it locked.

Phoenix, the death squad thing is on history books. Doesn't mean that's true at all, but then again I would love to hear more about your view on it.

LoL... That was very funny!

Death Squads never existed during the reign of the late Shah of Iran.

They came into existence right after the revolution and during the rule of the stupid Mullahs.

And even according to the Mullahs' stats, the number of those who were executed by the Shah's government stands less than 2500 over 57 years. and 99% of those were radical Mullahs and Commies.

But during the Mullahs' reign, Milions vanished. And since I am from a military family, I have seen how they executed those who were still loyal to the monarchy.

9000 officers and servicemen were executed in less than 1 year.

You can't really compare those two!

http://rescueattempt.tripod.com/

This web site is run by my friend, James.

He is a former Marine!

http://rescueattempt.tripod.com/id22.html

http://rescueattempt.tripod.com/id24.html

The numbers regarding who killed more people, The Shah or the Mulllahs, are so different that people must stop and take notice.

Like I mentioned before regarding the numbers of people killed by the Shah, it has been said by the grandson of Ayatollah Khomenie that the Shah killed approximately 2500 people during his 30 year reign. The Mullahs, however, killed almost 100 times that much, killing almost 2,500,000 people since taking over the government in Iran in 1979.

That is what this page is about. It is about a leader who acted in defense of his country that he lifted up from a backward nation dependent on the Western nations for support, against the actions of the Mullahs, who brought shame and scorn upon a once great nation, causing the world to only think of terrorism and death when the name of Iran is mentioned.

Back